VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I'm waiting for Scamdrop to 'drop' the update and it basically contains the way he's scammed all of those poor souls who's supported him starting 3months (I'm being generous with that) after the last update.

Tired is not the word I'd use but I will say it's becoming such a joke that people still signing back up to him and are still committing to him after all this time!
What I can bet is that sometime in the future Kyle will come up and say "Hey thanks for all your support but this is the end of game development. I warned you to cancel your pledge". They're probably gonna do that if they lose huge amounts of money and pledge. I mean to develop a single update for 3 years now, you either have to be incompetent, greed, lazy, milker or all in one. Many other devs release their game updates every month but Kyle seems to be unreliable to release single update.

Reactions: sob and ResmiHardin

MyKneesDawg

Apr 9, 2020
What I can bet is that sometime in the future Kyle will come up and say "Hey thanks for all your support but this is the end of game development. I warned you to cancel your pledge". They're probably gonna do that if they lose huge amounts of money and pledge. I mean to develop a single update for 3 years now, you either have to be incompetent, greed, lazy, milker or all in one. Many other devs release their game updates every month but Kyle seems to be unreliable to release single update.
The only reason I see for him/them to go away is if he feels he's going to get call out by Patreon. If you're doing nothing, it's all free money. 30 patrons isn't as good as 300, but it's still money for next to zero work.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Oh my god, she was a reptilian trying to take over the earth all this time! I knew it! Look at those scales.
Not his fault, he only have 25 pc with some 2080ti... If only he had some 3090Ti i'm sure the update could already be out :(
And it's only 8k rendering iirc, can't imagine what some 64k render look like maybe he will remake the game just to be safe now :LUL:

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Not his fault, he only have 25 pc with some 2080ti... If only he had some 3090Ti i'm sure the update could already be out :(
And it's only 8k rendering iirc, can't imagine what some 64k render look like maybe he will remake the game just to be safe now :LUL:
I think he is losing his touch. Probably hasn't rendered in years. By the time he ever releases anything, if he ever does, it will be so outdated no one will care. Pathetic.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes