2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
1. they are dumb
2. they are idiots
3. they have too much money
4. all above

pick any option.
I'll choose 1 and 2. These obviously are those kinds of people who have money but don't have brains, support a guy or a girl who develop single update for nearly 3 years. I mean if they have so much money I would give them my bank account and tell them "Hey send me your money and you won't get anything in return". Clearly these people's are for psychological observations.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Never liked this game for its graphics its story is what interested me, it had a realistic incest plot compare to games around that time, The only good incest games were Ethan's legacy, Big brother, view of family, dating my daughter, etc and a bunch of icostar and ic-creations goofy incests games. Realistic incest games are very rare on this site.

What?

Realistic Incest Games? THEY DON'T EXIST

The only realistic incest plot would be: a father raping his daughter over and over and over. Have you got the guts to write such a story?

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
What?

Realistic Incest Games? THEY DON'T EXIST

The only realistic incest plot would be: a father raping his daughter over and over and over. Have you got the guts to write such a story?
You are not wrong, but this is not the only example out there, consensual incest relations also exists out there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melkai

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
"Alright lads how's it going, don't think I'm gonna hit the 10000x promise I made, but if you pay-piggies can keep me going a little longer I'll be sure to send you a Dutch angled already pre-done shot of the mother's thigh, thanks :)"

The absolute state of this game.

1605986778525s.jpg

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Is that gumdrop? o_O
I had no idea gumdrop is a chubby fake blonde loser with a terrible comb-over.
FYI.. those hands are way too big. For the sake of accuracy, the blond froggie's pepehands are actually half that size.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes