VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He finally popped up on Discord again. Said he has a new writer. Announcement will be next week and include a release date.
yea and then next writer drama why game gets delayed again and looking for new writer etc.

Hopefully there will be no dream skeleton dudes this time who talk endlessly about nothing in this 2025 release.
not 2025, 20250.

D

Deleted member 1626573

Im just searching for any sex scene comments with the mom. So many years of work and still no sex scene with the mom character ?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I don't even know why anybody still posts on this thread. (and I say that as someone normally defending developers)

His game was above average back when it was released.

Compared to the top games out here nowadays, it would barely qualify as average.
I mean:
Being a Dik, Light of my life, City of Broken dreams, Timestamps etc. etc
Comparing to the games out here at the moment, Dual Family is barely average.

Just saying...

The level of games on this forum for the last couple of years are insane.

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
Never liked this game for its graphics, its story is what interested me, it had a realistic incest plot compare to games around that time, The only good incest games were Ethan's legacy, Big brother, view of family, dating my daughter, etc and a bunch of icostar and ic-creations goofy incests games. Realistic incest games are very rare on this site.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Never liked this game for its graphics its story is what interested me, it had a realistic incest plot compare to games around that time, The only good incest games were Ethan's legacy, Big brother, view of family, dating my daughter, etc and a bunch of icostar and ic-creations goofy incests games. Realistic incest games are very rare on this site.
Even the incest games nowadays are 10 times better. I don't know Ethan's Legacy, but the MCs Big Brother, View of the family and Dating my Daughter are basically creepy people. I still love these games, but in all of them, the MC wants to peep and get into his families pants ASAP.

Compare that to Light of my light, Haley's story, Single Again and Oath of Loyalty to name a few. None of these MC's I would consider Creepy. It's a gradual process where the MC and his relations start building up a relationship, without the MC being a creep from the start.

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
Even the incest games nowadays are 10 times better. I don't know Ethan's Legacy, but the MCs Big Brother, View of the family and Dating my Daughter are basically creepy people. I still love these games, but in all of them, the MC wants to peep and get into his families pants ASAP.
You are correct, Sadly those were the games available at that time that's why this game succeeded for its realistic take, people had high hopes for it.

Reactions: Haise01 and Alfius

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I don't even know why anybody still posts on this thread. (and I say that as someone normally defending developers)

His game was above average back when it was released.

Compared to the top games out here nowadays, it would barely qualify as average.
I mean:
Being a Dik, Light of my life, City of Broken dreams, Timestamps etc. etc
Comparing to the games out here at the moment, Dual Family is barely average.

Just saying...

The level of games on this forum for the last couple of years are insane.
100% agreed. By the time, if it does naturally, comes out, it will be totally has-been compared to the heavy hitters which emerged in the past two years. If anyone really and sincerely thinks that Kyle will surpass the current MONSTERS on F95, he or she needs glasses.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Im just searching for any sex scene comments with the mom. So many years of work and still no sex scene with the mom character ?
unlikely.

we have to shit this scammer.

At least the dev has not beaten Duke Nukem Forever yet.
oh he will beat that and half life 3 too (combined).

The only sex scene released in the last two years is the developer screwing his patrons.
nope, they screwed him, that's how he got paid.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Never liked this game for its graphics its story is what interested me, it had a realistic incest plot compare to games around that time, The only good incest games were Ethan's legacy, Big brother, view of family, dating my daughter, etc and a bunch of icostar and ic-creations goofy incests games. Realistic incest games are very rare on this site.
True, and this is especially the case for Father-daughter games. That's why, despite all the evidence to the contrary, I still secretly hope this game gets updated o_O

Reactions: Turret

The0neBL

Donor
Feb 22, 2018
Is this the same game that is on the devs' Patreon page? It's also called DF and the characters kind of look similar?

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes