VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Lol the guy finally admits that he lied for years and didn't make any progress. Now he starts from the beginning and we have first taste on feb 18th ? Yeah, sure buddy, sure. :love:
hey, he had various "problems" why no part x. :p

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
wait "few" years (decades) that dev gets game remastered and releases part x.
That means you have reached the end of part IX. Now you'll have time to play other games and do stuff, because Gumdrop won't release part X (at least not this century)
I think he'll have a better chance of playing the next update in another universe. I also think it's more realistic and quicker to do.
If you do get it that way, please share it here too so you can end his scam :KEK:

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Can we download dual-family "part X"? I searched but I couldn't find any link.. Thanks.
You can't download something that don't exist.
To explain myself better, Part X is not complete and it'll never be because Gumdrop's been scamming for years. It reached deadlines and suffer a lot of publishing delays. Even now it has the balls to say "I'm gonna redo this game from the Prologue. After all, you've been paying and waiting for Part X this long that you don't care if I restart this project, do you?"
Just read this whole thread so you can understand. I'll even leave this link to make that job easy:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dual-family-v0-98-ce-gumdrop-games.1870/page-467#post-2398851

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can we download dual-family "part X"? I searched but I couldn't find any link.. Thanks.
1. yes but not in foreseeable future
2. only links are in scamdrop's mind and none are game related
3. this has abandoned tag (dev has been scamming past 3 years doing nothing to game) and it won't be removed until scamdrop makes release aka never.

Reactions: cougs and sob

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That means you have reached the end of part IX. Now you'll have time to play other games and do stuff, because Gumdrop won't release part X (at least not this century)
I would suggest you read what you quoted once again. "Gumdrop won't release part X..."

Since he hasn't released it, the only way to get it, if it even exists, would be to hack into his computer. Good luck.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Since he hasn't released it, the only way to get it, if it even exists, would be to hack into his computer. Good luck.
only things to found there are obscure images which have nothing to do with game and his banknotes how much he has earned scammed past 3 years.

Reactions: Brazilian Engrish

Zeeko

Oct 25, 2017
honestly if everyone just stopped paying him you would actually get content , he has no reason to do anything when sheep pay for years with no content as sad as it is you see this happenening in quite a few games now . I question where all the real devs we used to have went but I guess why compete and deal with the Patreon hassle when you can make money off 1 image and a promise.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
^ I'm guessing he'll change his name and start another scam if he's not already doing it
Considering the timing of Irredeemable and coming back and posting on his discord after being away from two years right after this guy talks about his 'remaster', and then vanishing again, I'm sure this guy is already involved in multiple scams

Reactions: January2015
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes