VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

AngelGTZ0

Jan 1, 2021
Good God brother, this game is simply incredible, it has an incredible story, characters that you can really love and incredible time management. I appreciate that the character took the time to be able to seduce his mother, it was a totally enjoyable experience. Brother, please take up the project, it has a lot of potential. I wrote this with the Google translator, my native language is Spanish but still enjoy as you have no idea about your game.

Zeeko

Oct 25, 2017
:KEK: Don't tell me you actually believe this, because the truth is that Kyle wouldn't do chicken shit even if he would lose all his supporters.
eh I mean and you wouldn't be paying him, no content no money so who cares. The only time I have given any dev leeway has been taffy tales in the present cause they said a dev got sick... during a pandemic ill give a bit of faith that yea he could be sick. other than that if devs don't meet time frames you can just turn off your subscription/payments till they release something.

too many ppl just leave all the Patreon subs on and forget about them. If devs arnt engaging and meeting timelines just unsub and move on. vote with your wallet.

I do think he will release slightly edited versions of the current game cause its next to no effort for him , and he can milk ppl another few years its a win win for him. probably won't even be any new renders just some rewritten story and he can draw out chapters 1-9 all over again before ghosting another 2 years. I certainly won't be subbing till he finishes this time if he ever does ill buy a higher tier for a month as thank you for the game and move on .

Reactions: sob

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Good God brother, this game is simply incredible, it has an incredible story, characters that you can really love and incredible time management. I appreciate that the character took the time to be able to seduce his mother, it was a totally enjoyable experience. Brother, please take up the project, it has a lot of potential. I wrote this with the Google translator, my native language is Spanish but still enjoy as you have no idea about your game.
I feel bad for people who discover this game. It is good, but the dev will probably never release any more content.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
This is the only abandoned thread I follow regularly, but not just for laughs, it's like an on going documentary about a famous swindler and his victims. Yet he's still managing to pull off his tricks with success after all these years and from the looks of it will continue to do so. I got rid of the idea that this is some kind of upfront for a shady business, because now it's not just him, there are other ones following his teachings with success. Sure there are some loss of revenue, but expert is still on duty...

1.gif
2.gif

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
The only thing I do not understand, is why more people are signing up. If you take a quick scroll through his patreon posts, this update has been coming soon since mid 2020. If this update keeps taking so long to come Gumdrop might as well name it after my ex.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I think I'm gonna give up on replying to this topic for a few months. How the hell does a swindler tell you that he's not gonna release what he promised for three years and get nearly 100 new subs? Either he's doing some illegal stuff with his patreon like we thought or he's taking candy from retards. Either option is something I don't like.

I suppose theirs always the option that scamdrop is making tons of accounts with $1 pledges to hide the fact he's losing money, considering nearly 100 accounts popped up overnight...

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think I'm gonna give up on replying to this topic for a few months. How the hell does a swindler tell you that he's not gonna release what he promised for three years and get nearly 100 new subs? Either he's doing some illegal stuff with his patreon like we thought or he's taking candy from retards. Either option is something I don't like.

I suppose theirs always the option that scamdrop is making tons of accounts with $1 pledges to hide the fact he's losing money, considering nearly 100 accounts popped up overnight...
drugs or whores.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I read on icho that, supposedly, this game is getting a reworking/remastering and that the Dev "intends" drop part one some time in Febuary. Whether that is true or not and if it were to come here certainly remains to be seen. Then again, I am suspicious and leaning towards the possible scamming that might be going on.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I read on icho that, supposedly, this game is getting a reworking/remastering and that the Dev "intends" drop part one some time in Febuary. Whether that is true or not and if it were to come here certainly remains to be seen. Then again, I am suspicious and leaning towards the possible scamming that might be going on.
he said that on patreon but no1 at f95 (unless they are true believers of scamdrop) believes that he will publish anything game related.

Reactions: sob

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
he said that on patreon but no1 at f95 (unless they are true believers of scamdrop) believes that he will publish anything game related.
Fair. Personally I am certainly a skeptic, given what I've read. Then again I tend to be the one that is 'Patience is a Virtue' and 'Wait and see before anything rash.'

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
he has had soon 3 years time to finish this but no, he has just scammed money and now (~month ago) he says he's gonna remake whole shit and needs funding for that (any1 with working brains would ask why he doesn't use those monies he has collected past ~3 years (answer to that is that he wants to scam more money)).

Reactions: sob and xXwankerXx
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes