VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Yo, the fact that some people comes here to rate a game that's not finished makes me sad. Not because it's incomplete, but because it will never be (and newbies don't know that). If you want to feel like cutting your veins, go read the reviews posted here T-T

8888888s

Jan 8, 2020
How long has it been since the last update? 3 years? and this is still one of the longest threads i know of here.

3VOL

May 7, 2020
Was like my second game since I discovered this VN sheit during summer... too bad it's dead, the mom was hot

How's the scumbag doing btw? I checked just now and he has a little less than 700 patrons. Hope he dies homeless. Although the game is pretty basic, it could've been ok if it had content.

Last edited:

ResmiHardin

Nov 16, 2018
I haven't heard anyone saying this (I havent checked 672 pages...) but maybe....

He scammed his team as well and gave them peanuts for basically writing and putting together this game and they just abandoned him because they didn't get paid, but what they didn't realise was he didn't care either way, probably just moved his timing up a few months and started the scam then lol, he still had a lot of shots to use that he could angle and give out so called polls to lengthen his scam and then hoped for the best.

nearly 3 years later and I bet even he didn't think it would go on this long but he's stronger and wiser now and the game is literally just beginning lol I mean he actually believed his excuse to redo the whole game to 'better' the game and storyline so he could continue this, He was confident his plan would work to continue this farce and by god I'd say he's succeeded in his plan for the time being lol what a joke!!

He created a game that should of tripled his strongest patreon monthly income with this release and his 'plans' or act II and maybe even act III, but because of his dealings with his previous team that was doing all the work but gaining the least rewards altered this projection, so he's taken what he could get for as long as he can get it.

All speculation on my part but from the looks of it, it could be a real right?

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
All speculation on my part but from the looks of it, it could be a real right?
Kyle's problems began when he got to the point where he needed to start making actual sex content, meaning that he would actually need some skills in rendering (that he never had) instead of just doing close ups from nostrils, foreheads, hairlines and what ever weird shit he put up before. That's when he decided to screw everyone.

It's nearly Friday and Kyle is supposed to drop the Dual Family Party Demo. Let's see if he still is the same man as before. :KEK:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So impatient for Thursday 18th February to come. This thread will become a Super Gore Nest. hahahahahaha

Reactions: sob

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
So impatient for Thursday 18th February to come. This thread will become a Super Gore Nest. hahahahahaha
You missed last year. Gumdrop promised five release dates:
- in March
- on May 23rd
- July
- before end of Summer
- on a Holiday
He delivered nothing on any of them. No gore nest happened. So nothing will come of it this time around either. But everybody here got their money's worth (I think the net spending on gumdrop over the last year was zero).

He was refreshingly honest in May when he stated outright that he was lazy. He mentioned trying to put together a team and I have even defended him since people gave him money on their own, they weren't forced to do it.

I honestly thought that with all the money he got he should have been able to hire a team to complete the game. At the very worst, he could have commissioned renders and hire a writer/programmer to complete it. Nothing happened.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
How's the scumbag doing btw? I checked just now and he has a little less than 700 patrons. Hope he dies homeless. Although the game is pretty basic, it could've been ok if it had content.
It looked like he was tanking and down to 541 patrons on January 1st, which was the record low since he plateaued in mid-2018, but he has rebounded and has 676 patrons at the moment. 11 more patrons and this is going to be his best month since July last year.
And it's a shame he'll probably make it, too.

Reactions: 3VOL

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
You missed last year. Gumdrop promised five release dates:
- in March
- on May 23rd
- July
- before end of Summer
- on a Holiday
He delivered nothing on any of them. No gore nest happened. So nothing will come of it this time around either. But everybody here got their money's worth (I think the net spending on gumdrop over the last year was zero).

He was refreshingly honest in May when he stated outright that he was lazy. He mentioned trying to put together a team and I have even defended him since people gave him money on their own, they weren't forced to do it.

I honestly thought that with all the money he got he should have been able to hire a team to complete the game. At the very worst, he could have commissioned renders and hire a writer/programmer to complete it. Nothing happened.
Dude, it was just pure sarcasm. :)

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Kyle's problems began when he got to the point where he needed to start making actual sex content, meaning that he would actually need some skills in rendering (that he never had) instead of just doing close ups from nostrils, foreheads, hairlines and what ever weird shit he put up before. That's when he decided to screw everyone.

It's nearly Friday and Kyle is supposed to drop the Dual Family Party Demo. Let's see if he still is the same man as before. :KEK:
Something to do with HTML5? What is he going browser based now? This guy.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Dude, it was just pure sarcasm. :)
Didn't get the sarcasm, honestly. It's not like "a super gore nest" is a mainstream enough phrase to understand whether we'll be happy or surprised that there is a game (which would be sarcastic) and there will be swarms of people saying they always believed in gumdrop, or whether we'll be livid or disappointed because gumdrop missed another deadline again, which isn't really sarcastic since we fully expect that.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Didn't get the sarcasm, honestly. It's not like "a super gore nest" is a mainstream enough phrase to understand whether we'll be happy or surprised that there is a game (which would be sarcastic) and there will be swarms of people saying they always believed in gumdrop, or whether we'll be livid or disappointed because gumdrop missed another deadline again, which isn't really sarcastic since we fully expect that.
Your opinion, man. ;) It's up to you to believe me or not. I'm always sarcastic when I comment in this thread and never had to justify myself for it. So, don't take this too seriously ;)

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Your opinion, man. ;) It's up to you to believe me or not. I'm always sarcastic when I comment in this thread and never had to justify myself for it. So, don't take this too seriously ;)
Sarcasm is notoriously difficult to perceive without an obvious tell. You might want to develop some.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Sarcasm is notoriously difficult to perceive without an obvious tell. You might want to develop some.
Again, I don't have to justify myself. I don't wanna drag on a stupid and useless debate about sarcasm. So please, just ignore my comment if it disturbs you. Thanks and have a good day.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Again, I don't have to justify myself. I don't wanna drag on a stupid and useless debate about sarcasm. So please, just ignore my comment if it disturbs you. Thanks and have a good day.
It doesn't disturb me, I don't particularly care about this particular "debate", but fair enough. Have a good one too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It looked like he was tanking and down to 541 patrons on January 1st, which was the record low since he plateaued in mid-2018, but he has rebounded and has 676 patrons at the moment. 11 more patrons and this is going to be his best month since July last year.
plus what he has on his own scamming site.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

3VOL

May 7, 2020
Just how dumb these people are? I don’t even know who’s more braindead - the ones who pledged for years of false promises or the new ones...

I knew I had enough of the Patreon when some dev of a really mediocre game I used to pledge to (Polarity if I recall) shat out some sissy longread about his life, how bad it was due to family issues and how grateful he is to us all blah blah... I’m paying your goddam bills you moron, without me you’d be a McDonald’s employee! I don’t wanna know about your life!

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
At the time i posted this, No HTML5 or Whatever video he promised before. But judging from his track records, i'm not surprised if it will be another delay.

Edit : It said 8 PM PST

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes