VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
Just how dumb these people are? I don’t even know who’s more braindead - the ones who pledged for years of false promises or the new ones...

I knew I had enough of the Patreon when some dev of a really mediocre game I used to pledge to (Polarity if I recall) shat out some sissy longread about his life, how bad it was due to family issues and how grateful he is to us all blah blah... I’m paying your goddam bills you moron, without me you’d be a McDonald’s employee! I don’t wanna know about your life!
This might be why he felt the need to explain how grateful he is to you guys. You know, since you saved him from being a McDonald's employee

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Just how dumb these people are? I don’t even know who’s more braindead - the ones who pledged for years of false promises or the new ones...

I knew I had enough of the Patreon when some dev of a really mediocre game I used to pledge to (Polarity if I recall) shat out some sissy longread about his life, how bad it was due to family issues and how grateful he is to us all blah blah... I’m paying your goddam bills you moron, without me you’d be a McDonald’s employee! I don’t wanna know about your life!
That sounds like SirD.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
Basicaly the scene on Karen's party. Same scene, Same dialogue, same trigger for the now already animated blowjob with Sultry girl. I thought there will be new dialogue or scene but mehh....

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020

That's scammer SirDammed, hasn't been doing it as long as Gumdrop but still milking dumb patrons by making endless excuses for delays with his two very mediocre games...and people never learn. The guy made like $72,000 last year for two updates

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok so anybody got the update? What did he release?
what update? who?

if you mean df and scamdrop then if he releases part x or 1st part of remake then better go and check temperature of hell (and sell charcoal to devil).

zandalari

May 4, 2019
He's celebrating the fact that he's gonna use this whole year to re-release what he's already released and 600+ people are gonna be paying him for it
Who wouldn't? Most people have to do something to get paid. This maggot made it, free cash!

Next post will about a delay in the production process because of the syphilis he got from all the whores programming challenges in updating the game with new code.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Kyle is just updating foo.. oh pardon me, me and my tounge, his precious supporters why he needs to delay game. He'll probably say "Hey guys I'm gonna remake remake and you'll have 8k graphics with some crazy sceletons to make your day".
8k is next excuse (for funding route) after year or 2.

hatenonincest

Mar 14, 2018
I've been coming here the last 2 years to laugh at the fools who believed him. Apparently, most of them gave up but he still has 700 patrons. Leads me to believe they're either really dense or they're dead.

Reactions: Chicha and User1230

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've been coming here the last 2 years to laugh at the fools who believed him. Apparently, most of them gave up but he still has 700 patrons. Leads me to believe they're either really dense or they're dead.
icstor apparently has 7k.

asokaaso2

Oct 14, 2019
base on the images posted on his site, what he made is:

obviously changed the site homepage
brightened the existing images and called it remastered version

and his back to almost 700 patreons smh who are these id*ots

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes