VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes
Dec 22, 2017
You know how when people take people captive and they'll give them some food to sate their hunger to pacify them, this guy won't even do that. Some people think he'll release something to fool his poor followers, but he won't. He'll delay again and make up some bullshit excuse about some bullshit and continue to be a lying piece of shit.

And some sad lonely people will continue to pay this absolute garbage piece of shit to never make a game.

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
You know how when people take people captive and they'll give them some food to sate their hunger to pacify them, this guy won't even do that.
You could argue that his ~weekly posts are the food.

Personally, I just drop in here every few months to see if there are any new game updates. Maybe there will be someday, maybe not. If so, great! If not, oh well, back to my life. Plenty of other things to do and games to play.

Reactions: itsyeboii

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
I must've not clicked on a reply notification in this thread when I got it and I thought there was zero activity here which would be good news. Sad to see that it's alive and kicking.

So the latest update is that Gumdrop is rewriting the game from scratch? As in what exactly? Just out of curiosity, did he say what is he moving to? Considering it took him over six months to learn Blender (that's when I stopped bothering to count), moving to Unity might take seven-ten years.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Lol, according to his Discord server Kyle was already supposed to drop some demo yet he, less surprisingly, didn't drop it. The excuse given was that the old code was more difficult to update than he expected so the game would be able to run video files, and "promised" to drop it this Friday. :KEK:

And still some idiots give money to this scam lord.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so nothing has changed (not that any1 with working braincells expected anything else).

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Is it worth playing this game? I think I've totally missed it or I can't remember I played it in the past.
(Yes, I know it's abandoned and all)

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Is it worth playing this game? I think I've totally missed it or I can't remember I played it in the past.
I would say it's pretty boring, no hot moments at all and just mostly badly written "inner monologue". But if you wan't to try it out, only thing you lose is time and then your interest to it.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Lol, according to his Discord server Kyle was already supposed to drop some demo yet he, less surprisingly, didn't drop it. The excuse given was that the old code was more difficult to update than he expected so the game would be able to run video files, and "promised" to drop it this Friday. :KEK:

And still some idiots give money to this scam lord.
If he does do anything he'll just cut off the game, go back to the size of the original release and use 4k renders he never used

Reactions: sob

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Depends on what you like. I've beaten my meat to some of the mother's voyeur scenes. I really like her model but thats about it.

Reactions: 3VOL and Morah SDG

michelangelo00

Feb 4, 2018
because I would not do the game again or leave it abandoned because it is very good and then so the story is not over at least you could not finish it at least finish it or at least do it again then I think many would like to finish this game a 10 as a vote

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
maybe you mean January 31 or March xk there are 28 in February
No, Joraell means 31th February as in it will never happen! Outside of a couple of gumdrop fanboys and apologists noone at F95 believes anything gumdrop says. Gummy is a proven liar and conman! We are still here on the thread to see what happens further down the line, have some fun with joking and are a bit sad that gumdrop abuses a game with potential.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
No, Joraell means 31th February as in it will never happen! Outside of a couple of gumdrop fanboys and apologists noone at F95 believes anything gumdrop says. Gummy is a proven liar and conman! We are still here on the thread to see what happens further down the line, have some fun with joking and are a bit sad that gumdrop abuses a game with potential.
Exactly. You pretty pointed it out. Just braindeads don't see it. Same story as Milfy city and another neverending games :))

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes