VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
In the past, I noticed with a creator where I was the only patron at a certain level that even after my payment was denied (lost and blocked old card, didn't receive a new card yet)/ I couldn't access patron-locked posts, but I was still listed as a patron for that month. When I canceled, patron count for that tier dropped to zero.
Could that be the case here? (I kind of doubt it, since patron counts drop every 1st, but maybe that's just for a specific method of payment?)
Actually... one explanation for the increase of his patrons this month is the fact that Patreon suddenly this month started counting patrons who deleted their pledge as well, while previously the patron count dropped as soon as the patron deleted their pledge. So anyone cancelling their support in January are still listed as his patrons, and will be until their membership ends in February 1. So he might get a bigger drop than usual come beginning of February.

Reactions: Zellio

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
New date release- prologue 30feb, ch 1- 32 March, 2- 31 April, 3- 33 may, 4- 33 June and so on
He'll start releasing monthly updates, and you bois still don't like it, top-notch games like this one require time and lots of milking. Keep waiting patiently, the update is gonna cum eventually, I hope... nah, the scammer won't release shit.;):p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 610

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Yeah Yeah. I just realized something I didn't before. All his pledgers are under his control without even knowing it. He kinda developed a sort of manipulative system, just like some gurus, in order to keep his patreons at bay. Endless irrelevant post and strange angles pics to show proof he's working was his way of manipulating pplz.

Who's sane enough to pay for nothing for 4 years straight ?? Only weak-minded and under influenced people would do that. Now, the biggest question is : How many renders and videos were created in 4 years? Like he said, update will come out on the 4th birthday of the original game's release date. Dr Pinkcake always bring out monstruous updates in 4-5 months time. Do you guys honestly think that Scam Drop is going to best him ? No Way.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes