VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

MrLewdTimes

Oct 7, 2018
Its been a while, this was my first adult game and if I recall correctly, there was nothing. I don't remember any H-scenes or anything. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Its been a while, this was my first adult game and if I recall correctly, there was nothing. I don't remember any H-scenes or anything. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Not with mom/sister at least, but you can rape the aunt and/or fuck a girl you meet in the party. Also, you can get the option for your cousin to suck your dick, but it doesn't matter if you can't fuck your sister/mom (if that's suppose to be your main goal)

Reactions: MrLewdTimes

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Not with mom/sister at least, but you can rape the aunt and/or fuck a girl you meet in the party. Also, you can get the option for your cousin to suck your dick, but it doesn't matter if you can't fuck your sister/mom (if that's suppose to be your main goal)
Screwing Sis & Mom? Nah. Why fucking them when you can fuck such a beautiful skeleton? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Ahjgfg

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Anyone taking bets on what the excuse gonna be?
"I'm already working on the ultimate remastered 16k edition and after seeing the first version (yes it's already there and ready to be released) I'm amazed at the quality of our production, so I won't release the old version and will continue working on the new one.
I told you it's already here, but I still need a little bit of fine-tuning, especially with the animations.
Stay tuned, release date soon™."

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Stay tuned, release date soon™.
... and keep paying like the good, faithful id... ealists you are, dear patrons. Dev needs money to continue dev this piece of art and also pay tenlogos to suck his dick, so keep that cash coming. We all in this together, you pay, tenlogos gives head and I keep shitting excuses... now that's how you delegate tasks to the whole team.;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'm 1k% sure that scamdrop will figure some not that used excuse and all his patrons will believe it and swallow hook and line.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes