VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea 4K is totally pitch black and 8K will be even blacker.

and on that pic is nice dreamscene and not much can be seen.

Reactions: MyKneesDawg

sob

Apr 3, 2017
He went on fiverr and payed some dude 100 bucks to split the 9 parts into 36.

He is set for the next 3 year cycle of "development".

I think I made a joke a while back here that part 10 was coming out after PS6. HUE HUE HEU EHU UEH!!! Who's joking now?

tumblr_mah0mshvdJ1qk6wc3o1_500.gif

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Actually... one explanation for the increase of his patrons this month is the fact that Patreon suddenly this month started counting patrons who deleted their pledge as well, while previously the patron count dropped as soon as the patron deleted their pledge. So anyone cancelling their support in January are still listed as his patrons, and will be until their membership ends in February 1. So he might get a bigger drop than usual come beginning of February.
You might be right, he's now at 532 patrons. Before it went up to 660 it was in the 550s or 560s. People ARE leaving. Not as fast as they should though...

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Kyle posted an image again like the game will come anytime soon, this is his defense mechanism when his patrons drop.
yeah, it's like a knee jerk reaction. People are leaving -> panic -> lets do some more spin and re-post some remastered images (but at all cost, avoid doing some real work :ROFLMAO:)
Or maybe Scamdrop is running this like a profitable psychology experiment right now - to find out:
"what's the most effective way with minimum effort needed to manipulate maximum amount of people to stay and pay and lure quitters back"

Maybe he's current approach of remastered images is not bad from that perspective... :unsure: despicable of course but still...

Reactions: lolositoxd

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
yeah, it's like a knee jerk reaction. People are leaving -> panic -> lets do some more spin and re-post some remastered images (but at all cost, avoid doing some real work :ROFLMAO:)
Or maybe Scamdrop is running this like a profitable psychology experiment right now - to find out:
"what's the most effective way with minimum effort needed to manipulate maximum amount of people to stay and pay and lure quitters back"

Maybe he's current approach of remastered images is not bad from that perspective... :unsure: despicable of course but still...
I still doubt that this scamming motherfucker has remastered anything, he's just releasing max resolution artwork he did originally.

If he releases anything it'll be like the ps4 and xbox one 'remasters', meaning the pc game at highest settings or for his case the highest quality renders that he kept

AYoung42

Oct 22, 2019
An Icstor patreon can confirm that?
Did he stop the donations?
Yes I'm a patron. And yes several times, when he goes on break. Also offers the option to drop donation tier or stop donating altogether and still get reward. Not positive on how long the pauses were but he's done it several times in the last couple years. I do understand the frustration with him though. Pretty much gave up on Milfy City to start a new project until his patrons (myself included) threw a fit in his comments, which he doesn't delete (unlike Scamdrop). Not saying he's perfect, but definitely not in the same discussion as Scamdrop. Anyway, I just drop support to $1 per month until a release comes out, send him $10, and drop back down and wait. NBD

Jan 9, 2019
Always find it funny when some people here compare this piece of shit with others who at most just stopped working on their games for a few months but are being clear about it. This guy has, for literally almost 2.5 years, said that he is rendering thousands of images with zero evidence of it. In fact, he has basically admitted it was all a lie recently.

This used to be one of the excuses his shills used to drop here back when being a shill was easier: "stop attacking this scammer, he isn't doing anything special, he is just like others, look at what X dev does".

This guy is a scammer like no other, an actual scammer, no matter how many here like to pretend he is just "milking". He isn't, this crap was abandoned long long ago. This guy doesn't even have the skills required to continue it, hence why he has to commission people to generate scam material. I'm increasingly confident that the person who did the original renders is not the same one in charge of the scam now.

For details on this scam for those new around here who are not aware of how blatant this is, see:

https://f95zone.to/threads/dual-family-v0-98-ce-gumdrop-games.1870/page-646#post-4614071

I continue to be proven right almost 1.5 years later. While all those who told me I was exaggerating have been proven wrong repeatedly: "he will totally release stuff when his patrons drop guys, trust me, I'm totally not too attached to this". The evidence was always clear, there was never any work being done, and the conclusion was always obvious.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Always find it funny when some people here compare this piece of shit with others who at most just stopped working on their games for a few months but are being clear about it. This guy has, for literally almost 2.5 years, said that he is rendering thousands of images with zero evidence of it. In fact, he has basically admitted it was all a lie recently.

This used to be one of the excuses his shills used to drop here back when being a shill was easier: "stop attacking this scammer, he isn't doing anything special, he is just like others, look at what X dev does".

This guy is a scammer like no other, an actual scammer, no matter how many here like to pretend he is just "milking". He isn't, this crap was abandoned long long ago. This guy doesn't even have the skills required to continue it, hence why he has to commission people to generate scam material. I'm increasingly confident that the person who did the original renders is not the same one in charge of the scam now.

For details on this scam for those new around here who are not aware of how blatant this is, see:

https://f95zone.to/threads/dual-family-v0-98-ce-gumdrop-games.1870/page-646#post-4614071

I continue to be proven right almost 1.5 years later. While all those who told me I was exaggerating have been proven wrong repeatedly: "he will totally release stuff when his patrons drop guys, trust me, I'm totally not too attached to this". The evidence was always clear, there was never any work being done, and the conclusion was always obvious.
Considering no one said anything resembling this you're only arguing with yourself.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes