VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

asokaaso2

Oct 14, 2019
Is the game complete, asking cause of the previous request by someone asking for full save, also why does this have an abandoned tag, Patreon page of the developer looks active...
I pledged 1 year for this guy before, guess what? Nothing was released after that except for some BS christmas special sh8.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Is the game complete, asking cause of the previous request by someone asking for full save, also why does this have an abandoned tag, Patreon page of the developer looks active...
No and the dev hasn't updated in years. He claims to be working on a Remastered version. We will find out in 3 days.

Reactions: makmaru619

makmaru619

May 25, 2019
No and the dev hasn't updated in years. He claims to be working on a Remastered version. We will find out in 3 days.
Let me know how that goes, please. Much appriciated
Also after all this malarkie the dev is putting everyone through, is it worth playing this game? is there at least one complete route?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
marriage and honeymoon?

kid(s) and/or wife in hospital?

funeral/s?

some other relative in hospital?

won trip around the world or some exotic place?

got chosen to big brother (whatever local version) cast?

got chosen to local survivor cast?

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
ok guys,
Scamdrop is going all in this time with count down clocks all over the place at :ROFLMAO:
He just asked everyone (old and current patrons) via Patreon messaging to join the count down for free at his site so he is definitely doing something.
Is he trying to prove us wrong??? :ROFLMAO:

He won't succeed with that though - at most he'll deliver some remastered old recycled images from the old game... :ROFLMAO:

here is the message:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
ok guys,
Scamdrop is going all in this time with count down clocks all over the place at :ROFLMAO:
He just asked everyone (old and current patrons) via Patreon messaging to join the count down for free at his site so he is definitely doing something.

He won't succeed with that though - at most he'll deliver some remastered old recycled images from the old game... :ROFLMAO:

here is the message:
Not matter what happens on the 18th hilarity will ensue.

• Haha
Reactions: Gr8Dumper

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I'm thinking it's a trap - he'll bait us to join him for the 18th, he release something (Prolog) on the 18th for "free" and but we have to sign up/in to get it. Then he has us in his system and will get some of us (not all but some is enough) to support him $. He manage to get I (recycled images) out as well but then the releases start to fail and and then the new milk cycle start again... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lerd0

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
It will be the last big FU to all. Too many count down clocks on his site. The last scam, mark my words.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What if he just releases the same game from 3 years ago and says its the new version but everything is exactly the same?
wouldn't count that out.

also that pic on his site really needs more lighting since we can too clearly see woman's face on that pic.

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
ok guys,

here is the message:
He already proven wrong. U gotta stop that narrative.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
I don't understand what he's trying to achieve in the middle of the month of all things, but this is different from his previous modus operandi. It could be anything from revealing he blew through all the money to actually releasing a full version of act I and showing proof of work on act II and act III and announcing release dates that he's actually going to keep.

Either way, it's going to be a different announcement.

Reactions: Gr8Dumper

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I don't understand what he's trying to achieve in the middle of the month of all things, but this is different from his previous modus operandi. It could be anything from revealing he blew through all the money to actually releasing a full version of act I and showing proof of work on act II and act III and announcing release dates that he's actually going to keep.

Either way, it's going to be a different announcement.
yeah agree it is different this time. and putting up count down clocks up this close to the 18th and then completely botch the release is unlikely even for scamdrop so something is going to happen - of course a rehash of old stuff and probably some sort of "honey trap".

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes