VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
He already proven wrong. U gotta stop that narrative.
of course he is proven wrong like 100% of the time the past 2-3 years BUT to put up count down clocks this close to a published release date and then not deliver anything would make his scam fail faster so does not make sense from a scamming perspective.
But we'll see in 2 days - he may deliver nothing again...:ROFLMAO:

In any case, I'm not buying his shit and won't sign up for "free" (it's a trap) but it's interesting to see what new techniques he'll use to snare new patrons and lock in old once with this time. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
If he is really true this time (which he is not), he should have released all the nine chapters update at once to compensate the void of three years. It's just a trap to trap people for more two years.

Zeeko

Oct 25, 2017
yea ppl got that thirst, whether he is telling the truth or more likely lying , I have no desire to play the drip feed tiny releases ill wait a year and see how its going if he actually releases anything decently new for prologue

Mar 22, 2018
So in order what he will release first? And let me see if i am right:
Prologue (part X) - febru 18
Act 2 part 1 - febru 26
Act 2 part 2 - april 30
Act 2 part 3 - jul 04 ...

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Yeah, there's a counter. So what ? Until I see a link, I'll keep on doubting. 4 years for an update ?? I asked this a few pages back and I'll ask it again " how many renders/animations do you think this supposedly update will have ? "

4 years, damn it. 4 ##$@!^^%# years. Technically, it should have 4 or 5 times the number or contents an update from Being a Dik gets. Do you really think it will be the case ? hahaha.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I will bet my virgin ass that if the "Prologue (part X)" is released, it'll be with the same renders as the "old one" but with a slightly different story line. That's still not an update.. it's more of a bugfix that added even more bugs.
Mark my words.. my ass will stay virginal. IF it is released, it's nothing more than a slight revision with old renders from 4 years ago. And his fanbois will scream "ah ha! yes! shut up! take my money!" while the rest of the world with more than 10 working brain cells will be mass facepalming.

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
Eh he probably will "deliver" this time, a barebones demo/"prologue" that's like a month of minimal work and far less content than was already in the game (or just the same content with "remastered" renders). That's why he "restarted". He finally got to the point where he was finally losing enough subs that he wanted to throw something out there to restart the scam but he had literally done no actual work for 3 years and had just scammed them out of hundreds of thousands of $.

So how could he work for a month or two and make it look like 3 years of work? He couldn't. He couldn't release the next chapter with like no content whatsoever as that would reveal to even his most diehard cucks that he'd actually done no work on it for the last 3 years. So his only option to restart the scam was to "start over", so he can work for a month or 2 on a barebones prologue to start the scam all over again and have an excuse for why there's so little content that equals a month of work not 3 years. Then he'll start the whole scamming all over again, you'll see no updates after that for another year and so on.

My theory, maybe this scambag is a crypto miner. He started out the game dev thing, then he brought all those gpus for rendering (remember back in the day him talking about getting 8 1080tis or something).. then he realized, he can make way more money for way less effort just mining on them and scamming his patreon. So he scams for years and just uses the funds to buy more gpus and fund his mining operation. The timeline matches up, the last huge gpu craze was in 2017/2018, when he stopped working on the game... now it's happening again, and look whos back to try to reboost his scam operation? He just seems like the type.

Just one theory, probably not remotely close but hey its fun to speculate, anyways bottom line is this guy is a scumbag on the level of nigerian prince scammers and in a just world he'd be in jail with all other scammers out there. So if he does "deliver" in a few days, make no mistake, he hasn't suddenly had a change of heart or something, and he definitely has not done ANY work the last 3 years till this little prologue or w/e, it's just him rebooting his scam.

Last edited:

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Eh he probably will "deliver" this time, a barebones demo/"prologue" that's like a month of minimal work and far less content than was already in the game. That's why he "restarted". He finally got to the point where he was finally losing enough subs that he wanted to throw something out there to restart the scam but he had literally done no actual work for 3 years and had just scammed them out of hundreds of thousands of $.

So how could he work for a month or two and make it look like 3 years of work? He couldn't. He couldn't release the next chapter with like no content whatsoever as that would reveal to even his most diehard cucks that he'd actually done no work on it for the last 3 years. So his only option to restart the scam was to "start over", so he can work for a month or 2 on a barebones prologue to start the scam all over again and have an excuse for why there's so little content that equals a month of work not 3 years. Then he'll start the whole scamming all over again, you'll see no updates after that for another year and so on.

My theory, maybe this scambag is a crypto miner. He started out the game dev thing, then he brought all those gpus for rendering (remember back in the day him talking about getting 8 1080tis or something).. then he realized, he can make way more money for way less effort just mining on them and scamming his patreon. So he scams for years and just uses the funds to buy more gpus and fund his mining operation. The timeline matches up, the last huge gpu craze was in 2017/2018, when he stopped working on the game... now it's happening again, and look whos back to try to reboost his scam operation? He just seems like the type.

Just one theory, probably not remotely close but hey its fun to speculate, anyways bottom line is this guy is a scumbag on the level of nigerian prince scammers and in a just world he'd be in jail with all other scammers out there. So if he does "deliver" in a few days, make no mistake, he hasn't suddenly had a change of heart or something, and he definitely has not done ANY work the last 3 years till this little prologue or w/e, it's just him rebooting his scam.
This actually has a whiff of the plausible, since crypto mining would certainly be an appealing alternative to posing and rendering shit with your newly-purchased GPUs. Doesn't current crypto mining need like hundreds of GPUs, though? I'm only tangentially-aware of whatever garbage goes on in that field these days, aside from noticing that I'll have to put off a PC upgrade again because finding a 30xx family card requires either some late-night Ticketmaster bullshit or taking out a second mortgage.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Lets take a look at the mood of this thread based only on search results.

How much shit has been talked in this thread? Each full page = 20 different comments.

Search thread for "scamdrop" 6 pages of results...
Search thread for "scam" 24 pages of results...
Search thread for "milk" 7 pages of results...
Search thread for "milkdrop' 1 page of results...
Search thread for "lying" 8 pages of results...
Search thread for "Liar" 4 pages of results...
Search thread for "fraud" 4 pages of results...
Search thread for "stealing" 2 pages of results...
Search thread for "sneaky" 3 pages of results...
Search thread for "unfair" 2 pages of results...
Search thread for "angry" 4 pages of results...
Search thread for "fail" 3 pages of results...

Don't worry though guys, the new release will be out in a day. Just hurry up and wait.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
What makes no sense at all to me is if you are going to go for several years with delay after delay never releasing anything, but still making several thousand dollars on patreon making and breaking promise after promise... Why watch the earnings sink from $10,000 down to $5,000 and so on?

From such a position you can use a fraction of that earnings to hire 1 or 2 or 3 people outsourcing all or most of the production. Then all of the sudden it's back in production, and at a good pace and more money is made than just letting it sit for years on broken promises.

Then the team gets paid, you make more because you are delivering something, your reputation isn't ruined beyond repair, and the fans are happy. win win win win

Did he just not think of that?

It's obvious he made commitments he can't or won't keep. I don't like shitting on other devs, but It's gumdrop come on guy.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
1613607085279.png

But... but... the next update tomorrow (for sure) is free, you can't say he's milking thing now :Kappa:

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
From such a position you can use a fraction of that earnings to hire 1 or 2 or 3 people outsourcing all or most of the production. Then all of the sudden it's back in production, and at a good pace and more money is made than just letting it sit for years on broken promises.
There's only one explanation. He's from rich family and money is the least of his problems.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yihman1
Mar 22, 2018
Lets take a look at the mood of this thread based only on search results.

How much shit has been talked in this thread? Each full page = 20 different comments.

Don't worry though guys, the new release will be out in a day. Just hurry up and wait.
For me... Everybody here use a bot to write this shit. Everybody here for me is a less truth person even gumdrop...no...especially gumdrop. Im the only fool here...

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes