VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

pkgbest13

Mar 11, 2019
Laughing.... just laughing my ass off :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: that dev isgold and the patreons are that stupid. Unbelievable, but true. Update in three years is a f#cking piano game.... what was and is that guy using? And people are still paying for it and are ignoring the red flags?! This is f#cking hilarious!!! :cool:
Unbelievable...I started it and after the beginning non-sense the "Have a piece of paper" and the piano game??? What an asshat Scumdrop is... His patreons have to be ready to kill...

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Actually, the "Gumdrop-Entity" itself has spoken blessing his patreons with the truth at last.
To be more specific, for whoever wanted to listen to its own (creepy as f***, distorted, serial-killer-ish) voice:
- Unpack "../DFX/archive.rpa";
- Go to "../DXF/game/kino/" directory;
- Using VLC, or similar, Open "MM.webm" (the video of a pixelated skeleton illuminated by stroboscopic lights whose playing piano passionately for 11' : 11 secs. straight), and jump (pausing) to min. 10' : 30 sec;
- Set volume to max, slow down play-speed to about 70%, and start playing to "enjoy";

Those sentences may seems vague and random at first, but after some replay a "speech" as such should emerge:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there he is, scamdrop himself, at the end of a 11 minute long feverish video, on tape, admitting that it's all a scam :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

gunguy1109

Feb 19, 2021
Actually, the "Gumdrop-Entity" itself has spoken blessing his patreons with the truth at last.
To be more specific, for whoever wanted to listen to its own (creepy as f***, distorted, serial-killer-ish) voice:
- Unpack "../DFX/archive.rpa";
- Go to "../DXF/game/kino/" directory;
- Using VLC, or similar, Open "MM.webm" (the video of a pixelated skeleton illuminated by stroboscopic lights who's playing piano passionately for 11' : 11 secs. straight), and jump (pausing) to min. 10' : 30 sec;
- Set volume to max, slow down play-speed to about 70%, and start playing to "enjoy";

Those sentences may seems vague and random at first, but after some replay a "speech" as such should emerge:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Didn't think about slowing it down, good idea! The last part sounds like to me he's saying "but you... some part of you, knowing what you have to do to get out of your situation." This seems to fit within the idea I wrote about earlier how this entire DFX thing seems to be more or less a message telling his patrons to just let go of DF already. Either way, good find!

xoxo

Jul 4, 2017

If this is true, than this guy is for sure Gumdrop's fake account. No way some random dude would find this :p

I appreciate the guy making art out of his scam, and after so much time his patrons kind of deserve it for being so stupid, but he's still a piece of shit for doing it.

And this topic is hilarious, that's why I pay for my internet :ROFLMAO:

gunguy1109

Feb 19, 2021
If this is true, than this guy is for sure Gumdrop's fake account. No way some random dude would find this :p

I appreciate the guy making art out of his scam, and after so much time his patrons kind of deserve it for being so stupid, but he's still a piece of shit for doing it.

And this topic is hilarious, that's why I pay for my internet :ROFLMAO:
It would've been nice if dual family was actually finished but I have to admit that this is by far the most interesting and unique way it could have ended. I didn't really give a shit after the years of no updates but now I'm invested and waiting for Feb 26 so maybe he succeeded in a way lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good riddance... :p (y)

To the mods please keep this game title as abandoned..
they will unless he actually releases new content as gamewise.

all in this thread know that it won't happen.

Moders banned him if I'm not mistaken. He can create fake account however.
yes and why he was banned was due fake accounts praising this piece of shit called game.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
492.8MB after three F**cking years...What a Ja**ass.
ya know, that doesn't mean anything..

there are some games that are pretty small in content (even ren'py VN) and yet have lots of gameplay and fun.

do never base yourself only on size for a game, you coud be more dissapointed than pleased.

(some games come out 3Gb size in 0.1 alpha and yet have 2 minutes of content because dev doesn't know how to compress and use useless ultra ridiculous HD renders of 100Mb size each. XD)

Reactions: sob

northeast

Aug 25, 2017
. if you click the three dots, you can report the content as "not authentic." could try to save his patrons from themselves :LOL:

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Great analysis - supports the theory it's a multi leveled psychology experiment.

One of the weirdest thing is that he/fatcat17 has created this 11 minute long animation video (MM.webm if you extract all using unren.bat) of the that neon lit skeleton skull jumping around. All the other animations are 5-16 seconds long but his stupid skeleton skull is jumping around in all wacko colors for 11 fucking minutes! - only a seriously insane person would spend time creating 11 minutes of that shit - nutty drug induced fever dream. :ROFLMAO:
I don't see how fatcat could be responsible for this animation. This is purely gumdrop's work, fatcat's animations are ordinary don't look like an acid trip, I doubt he'd take commission for this work or want to be associated with this level of trolling.

D

Deleted member 177791

Fatcat didn't do any of the animations in this he said it himself in the discord.

I do think that GD just decided to end this, maybe he's curious to see if people will keep on believing and supporting even after that big FU to their face, as an experiment. Gotta admit it's fascinating. I barely play adult games anymore these days but I don't regret sticking around and installing discord just to see this mess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sob
D

Deleted member 177791

Sorry about the long post. Gotta wonder if Tenlogos and Abby are genuinely dumb or if they're in on the troll...

Reactions: January2015

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Now I kinda regret that I left the Discord server yesterday, can't believe that those stupid idiots are still falling for it. "W-w-wait 7 days before you judge!!!" :LUL:

Gotta wonder if Tenlogos and Abby are genuinely dumb or if they're in on the troll...
Fatcat exposed everything, and these two ass suckers are still defending Kyle. Can't be anything else than that they are in on the troll.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I don't see how fatcat could be responsible for this animation. This is purely gumdrop's work, fatcat's animations are ordinary don't look like an acid trip, I doubt he'd take commission for this work or want to be associated with this level of trolling.
yeah you are right, based on discord, Fatcat17 is disassociating himself from scamdrops garbage animations - so it is all scamdrop.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Sorry about the long post. Gotta wonder if Tenlogos and Abby are genuinely dumb or if they're in on the troll...
Tenlogos and Abby are not dumb at all, they are in on it and get a 5% monthly cut of Scamdrops (Patreon) revenue to be so call "moderators" on discord. they play an important role to Scamdrop to keep people in check so they get explained how to think about what they read and see. like a thought police.

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes