VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Does anyone know if scamdrop replied to the negative comments ? Really want to see an exchange between those two parties. hahaha. His discord has not a single inch of impartiality in it. Only mentally fucked up ppl keep on defending him - Tenlengos or whatever he's called and the other guy are just blind lost cases.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

gunguy1109

Feb 19, 2021
Does anyone know if scamdrop replied to the negative comments ? Really want to see an exchange between those two parties. hahaha. His discord has not a single inch of impartiality in it. Only mentally fucked up ppl keep on defending him - Tenlengos or whatever he's called and the other guy are just blind lost cases.
I think he's been completely silent on patreon, discord, and his site since the new update dropped.

• Haha
Reactions: Kakato

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Actually, the "Gumdrop-Entity" itself has spoken blessing his patreons with the truth at last.
To be more specific, for whoever wanted to listen to its own (creepy as f***, distorted, serial-killer-ish) voice:
- Unpack "../DFX/archive.rpa";
- Go to "../DXF/game/kino/" directory;
- Using VLC, or similar, Open "MM.webm" (the video of a pixelated skeleton illuminated by stroboscopic lights who's playing piano passionately for 11' : 11 secs. straight), and jump (pausing) to min. 10' : 30 sec;
- Set volume to max, slow down play-speed to about 70%, and start playing to "enjoy";

Those sentences may seems vague and random at first, but after some replay a "speech" as such should emerge:
"Audio Transcription":
"I don't believe it ... Oh God .... I've actually believed myself .... I was actually thinking myself seriously, ... DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOU'RE ACTUALLY CHEERING US AND BELIEVING US, THINKING IN SOME SIDE OF YOUR HEAD WE ARE SELLING FOR SOMETHING...THEN YOU IGNORING IT...AGAIN AND AGAIN ... [YOU NOW] THINK THAT IT HURTS OR YOU'RE FEELING BAD...BUT YOU, SOME PART OF YOU WAS KNOWING THE REALITY OF THE SITUATION...OK?"
Someone send that audio transcription to the discord server and see how fast his apostles come up with more ridiculous explanations for it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Paranoid_android

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well what more do you want ? playing the piano is no small feat. and this introduced into an adult game. You gotta admit that piano looked more sexy then the cousin. Next we need a new tutorial to play the guitar. :devilish: then we can start our own Rock band.

This should be done in the game Being a Rockstar

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well what more do you want ? playing the piano is no small feat. and this introduced into an adult game. You gotta admit that piano looked more sexy then the cousin. Next we need a new tutorial to play the guitar. :devilish: then we can start our own Rock band.

This should be done in the game Being a Rockstar
there is already become a rockstar.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Can someone give me a tldr update on what's been happening with this shit show?
Basically, dev finally shows up and says hell be restarting the whole game from zero, and there will be an update showcasing all the work he's done for it, with more updates to come on a weakly basis after it.
Next, an update gets released, and is, quite literally what you see on DMK screenshot up there, is just a "piano lesson", and pretty much nothing more
Now, people are either enjoying the fire, questioning his reasoning or his mental state; His patreons are still trying to hold onto the update to be released next week, in denial of the reality that they've been duped for the last 4 years.
All the while, his mods on Discord are trying to do damage control, coming up with strawman arguments, bearing in mind the dev, has gone silent, deleted all post on Patreon and the website, included the update release dates, and apparently put a (distorted) recording in the update files that hints this has always been a scam.

Dirkusmaximus

Aug 28, 2017
The problem with the idea of it always having been a scam is that he released it on Steam and I would've thought that was a slightly different thing legally to just having it on Patreon. I'm more inclined to the view that it was more opportunism, caused by realising that he could get money for nothing.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
The problem with the idea of it always having been a scam is that he released it on Steam and I would've thought that was a slightly different thing legally to just having it on Patreon. I'm more inclined to the view that it was more opportunism, caused by realising that he could get money for nothing.
Yeah, those renders of nostrils were really worth of all the $ people put in to it on Steam and then on Patreon.

Dec 22, 2017
Basically, dev finally shows up and says hell be restarting the whole game from zero, and there will be an update showcasing all the work he's done for it, with more updates to come on a weakly basis after it.
Next, an update gets released, and is, quite literally what you see on DMK screenshot up there, is just a "piano lesson", and pretty much nothing more
Now, people are either enjoying the fire, questioning his reasoning or his mental state; His patreons are still trying to hold onto the update to be released next week, in denial of the reality that they've been duped for the last 4 years.
All the while, his mods on Discord are trying to do damage control, coming up with strawman arguments, bearing in mind the dev, has gone silent, deleted all post on Patreon and the website, included the update release dates, and apparently put a (distorted) recording in the update files that hints this has always been a scam.
What did the distorted recording say?

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
What did the distorted recording say?
"I don't believe it ... Oh God .... I've actually believed myself .... I was actually thinking myself seriously, ... DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOU'RE ACTUALLY CHEERING AND BELIEVING US, THINKING IN SOME SIDE OF YOUR HEAD WE ARE SELLING FOR SOMETHING...THEN WE IGNORING YOU...AGAIN AND AGAIN ... [YOU NOW] THINK THAT THAT HURTS OR [MAKE YOU] FEELING BAD...BUT YOU, SOME PART OF YOU'S KNOWING WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET OUT OF THE SITUATION...OK?"

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes