VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Wow I just saw some pics and it seams that Kyle is remaking Super Mario game. What an excitement must players have knowing that he's doing that.

Jan 9, 2020
must ask ! download from here dual family legacy and from other site dual family x is this the same game ? only what i have is some intro nothing to play ! see some pics here but not in game ? need help !

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
must ask ! download from here dual family legacy and from other site dual family x is this the same game ? only what i have is some intro nothing to play ! see some pics here but not in game ? need help !
links not under spoiler are for dfx. up to you if you want to touch this pos but if i were you i wouldn't.

Jan 9, 2020
links not under spoiler are for dfx. up to you if you want to touch this pos but if i were you i wouldn't.
play old version before ! now i want to try new but where is game what to do nothing ! what i have some prologue and game start knock on sister door and game show me something is that all ? confused !!!

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
play old version before ! now i want to try new but where is game what to do nothing ! what i have some prologue and game start knock on sister door and game show me something is that all ? confused !!!
Yeah, that's all.
After 3 years of hard working (sarcasm), the remake ends when the mc leaves the first room.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes