VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes
Jan 9, 2019
You've mentioned a potential virus multiple times now but don't bother to explain exactly what the issue is or where it's coming from. I don't mean that in a rude way though. My Mac doesn't have any anti-virus since Mac OS X is pretty secure in itself. Is your anti-virus picking something up?

I've downloaded the Mac "old version" but don't see any issue at all. That's NOT to say there isn't a virus, I'd just appreciate further details. I see a shit ton of libraries that I know damn well aren't being used directly for the game itself and he completely hides his source code, but other than that nothing I can see without decompiling.
Check with Kaspersky.

As for the contents, I know because I unpacked the .rpas from both new links. You don't need to execute the game to see the content.

If you are so thirsty for old content that you will blindly execute a very likely infected version, that's your problem. Although I doubt someone would bother with a mac virus, probably only for windows.

Acardia02

Jan 27, 2019
It's a pity. This game takes me back as one of the first ones I ever tried. Then poof it just stopped. I am hoping this isn't just another cash grab. Best thing we can do is just watch and see what happens.
This is the first game that I play, but it's been 2 years that he is milking patreon, people should mass reporting his scamming page to be delete.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
3.8 Gigs i downloaded and Regreted :( (n) WTF cant even start game there is only animations nothing else
Hope this is Something Fake or Dev Joke :giggle:

Reactions: KROM95

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
What the actual fuck am I playing right now?

Is the dev artsy and we just don't get him? Or is he truly mentally ill?

• Haha
Reactions: Kakato

xxxDamonxxx

Jul 14, 2017
Guys its a scam. Just animations and shit and an overcomplicated interface. No real content. Well he yet again proves that he is the mofo we think he is.

hipsterbag

Jul 19, 2018
It's a pity. This game takes me back as one of the first ones I ever tried. Then poof it just stopped. I am hoping this isn't just another cash grab. Best thing we can do is just watch and see what happens.
It's sad, because I really like this game. It's one of my favorite incest VNs. I know posters here make fun of its "sad" feeling, but as someone who grew up in a broken family with alcoholism issues, etc I really like that aspect of it and relate to it.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes