VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Well, I decided to waste my time downloading this game and boy what a jawdrop it was for me. Instead of continuing the story from Act 1, Act 2 is nothing. No kissing scene with mom, in case you're playing son route. Simply there's nothing in this update and even game. Best thing you can do is to pretend like this game doesn't exist and move on.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
File under "\Dual_Family-1.00.0ce-pc\DF-1.00.0ce-pc\lib\windows-i686\DF.exe" is infected.

It blows my mind mods here are leaving this up. It's slowly turning into svcomics.
if you think there's a virus in the game folder you can report the op and someone will take a look. Most likely a false positive though...

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
This is the real thing, sorry to say. I was one of the fools that supported him after the first vn, which was excellent. act 2, have no idea wtf he did for 3 yrs. this is a joke that has nothing to do with the 1st one, yet, if ever. he had something great and turned it to shit. why not stay on track and continue the 1st one like a normal, smart dev would do? 3 yrs of delay after delay and this is what we get. and to think he actually sat back and said, "this is it, my best work yet". yeah, right, one of the worst things I've ever seen, TOTAL CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
dev you are going to want to recheck your code. the X brings me to the next page and the O exit the game unless that was your idea

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dev you are going to want to recheck your code. the X brings me to the next page and the O exit the game unless that was your idea
if you want to rely that msg to dev you need to signup for his patreon or his own scamming site and neither is recommended.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fz

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
So if anybody chooses to suffer through and try to play the negative gameplay that is Act 2, Even if we all know this is a scam there is no way its the same guy though right? I mean how did a person who made a playable game 3-4 years ago. its apparent it can't be the same person right. I mean if it was the same guy why wouldn't he just release crumbs and keep making money, probably would make more considering how much support this game got. It was a popular game but very few other game got 10K a month in patreon money.

Act 2 is objectively made by somebody who is a total noob to renpy and barely playable meanwhile the original game was good enough to dupe people into giving money. So I still think the real mystery is that. Biggest giveaway being other than act 2 is unplayable mess, its all just slideshow of badly made daz renders, no choices because that will require even an ounce of coding.
Really makes you wonder what he was doing with that money, doesn't it?

It appears a long stint in rehab is called for...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Nuh-uh, I'm not falling for this one again.
No way is this worth the bandwidth and time it would take to check it out.

Reactions: evolved23
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes