VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
This thread is a joke. Has anyone actually played the update? The DFX Act 2 thing is nonsense, but that's not the update. The update is the "legacy Dual Family" v1.0. It's only supposed to be an update to the son route. Has anyone even tried to confirm if there is new content or not?

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
This game actually had the potential to be good from the start. I really wonder what the devs goal was for this game, or if it was just a money grab. Probably the latter.
I think some devs get crazy when they see all that money flow from nothing and don't take it as a job, it's like every work or art, some people go into self destruction when they get a little success.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
This thread is a joke. Has anyone actually played the update? The DFX Act 2 thing is nonsense, but that's not the update. The update is the "legacy Dual Family" v1.0. It's only supposed to be an update to the son route. Has anyone even tried to confirm if there is new content or not?
I've played the "Legacy" version, and it does have something new. It added the ability to skip to Part X. It says something about airing in the following weeks. That's all. Other than that the game is exactly as it was before Gumdrop lost his mind.

STAND_paintingfinal16-9-Copy.png

I don't know how many of you have played the "PANE" version of this game, but if you downloaded it from the thread... play this "painting". It's called "Stand By Your Man". This is a sort of continuation to the last scene where the son kisses his mother. It'll tell you everything you need to know about this whole project, Dual Family, and Gumdrop.

It's just a giant piss take.

JohnnyFlex

Jan 24, 2018
I think some devs get crazy when they see all that money flow from nothing and don't take it as a job, it's like every work or art, some people go into self destruction when they get a little success.
That sounds possible. This game did kinda blow up at first, and must have been overwhelming. Gumdrop clearly has the potential to make this game good. All the negative reviews are simply because it's been 3 years and the updates are spread so far apart, and there isn't 1 sex scene in the game. (I think. Haven't touched this game in ages so I don't actually remember.) But besides that the writing was good, from what I do remember, and the renders/models are good. There's no reason to hate the game other than the lack of updates, and the lack of content that people are expecting from the few updates we do get.

• Angry
Reactions: ann87ra

manneychin

May 8, 2017
File under "\Dual_Family-1.00.0ce-pc\DF-1.00.0ce-pc\lib\windows-i686\DF.exe" is infected.

It blows my mind mods here are leaving this up. It's slowly turning into svcomics.

Edit: I updated the link. It was wrong when I first posted. Kaspersky doesn't usually fuck up but it's not unheard of due to how the heuristic engine works.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Ok now that we got that out of our system is the game actual worth a download? Is the content the same as the original or is Gumdrop still trolling?

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
But besides that the writing was good, from what I do remember, and the renders/models are good. There's no reason to hate the game other than the lack of updates, and the lack of content that people are expecting from the few updates we do get.
I will give you that, the witing is good, but the renders are ordinary, not good, just ordinary.
As for not hating this game ...................
Let's just say that it started in 2017 and there's no sex scene worthy of the name, for a slow burn, this take the cake, the gold medal, eh! it's even getting the golden palm of the longest slow burn even been posted here.
Four years of blue balls, it hard on thoses said balls. ;)

As for me, i deleted this game long ago and i don't intend to download it to see if it's any better then last time, because i have a nut that's clog because of this game and i want to keep the other one in full working order. :)

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes