VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
It's sad, because I really like this game. It's one of my favorite incest VNs. I know posters here make fun of its "sad" feeling, but as someone who grew up in a broken family with alcoholism issues, etc I really like that aspect of it and relate to it.
Well yeah, that's why it had a lot of fans. It was a bit too depressing all the time, though.

But then it died anyway.

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
So if anybody chooses to suffer through and try to play the negative gameplay that is Act 2, Even if we all know this is a scam there is no way its the same guy though right? I mean how did a person who made a playable game 3-4 years ago. its apparent it can't be the same person right. I mean if it was the same guy why wouldn't he just release crumbs and keep making money, probably would make more considering how much support this game got. It was a popular game but very few other game got 10K a month in patreon money.

Act 2 is objectively made by somebody who is a total noob to renpy and barely playable meanwhile the original game was good enough to dupe people into giving money. So I still think the real mystery is that. Biggest giveaway being other than act 2 is unplayable mess, its all just slideshow of badly made daz renders, no choices because that will require even an ounce of coding.

hipsterbag

Jul 19, 2018
So if anybody chooses to suffer through and try to play the negative content that is Act 2, Even if we all know this is a scam there is no way its the same guy though right? I mean how did a person who made a playable game 3-4 years ago. its apparent it can't be the same person right. I mean if it was the same guy why wouldn't he just release crumbs and keep making money, probably would make more considering how much support this game got. It was a popular game but very few other game got 10K a month in patreon money.

Act 2 is objectively made by somebody who is a total noob to renpy and barely playable meanwhile the original game was good enough to dupe people into giving money. So I still think the real mystery is that.
What's especially bizarre is that would be overall less effort to actually just make part X and move the story forward. As discussed to death on this thread, it's likely some kind of money laundering effort/drug-related/scam going on behind the scenes.

Reactions: TIGER ACE

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
this is like bumping into a girl you used to go with at school when you're out at the pub.
No. No, it's not. That would still be fun and even if she is out of shape now, her screams are real. This on the other hand is just fake. Smoke and mirrors.

EDIT: Oh, it's late. I misread your comment. I thought you wrote "pumping".

Jan 9, 2019
Nice.

Now, exactly which files are infected according to your AV? virustotal.com says exes from Dual_Family-1.00.0ce-pc.zip are clean except for some warnings thrown by some obscure AVs (not Kaspersky) and both DF.exe are actually binary-identical to Dual_Family.exe from the old v0.98.

File under "\Dual_Family-1.00.0ce-pc\DF-1.00.0ce-pc\lib\windows-i686\DF.exe" is infected.

It blows my mind mods here are leaving this up. It's slowly turning into svcomics.

Vatra

Jan 20, 2018
Well lets see,
right now PART X is only some words after the last christmas special that something is coming this august. (why would he ever be doubted ?)
going over to the ACT II stuff (cant find words for this), well there is quite more than the last time. But only in the files.

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Hi, this game have ntr if u take the wrong answers or some ntr at all, or there is no ntr and u need to choose the correct options to reach the scenes?

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
Hi, this game have ntr if u take the wrong answers or some ntr at all, or there is no ntr and u need to choose the correct options to reach the scenes?
Depends on how you look the original game you play as the Father or the Son, so you will only be cucking your other self.

Reactions: Juanjobar
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes