VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You need to be a mad poet to understand this update....Don't know what this Dev smokes, but man, I don't want to try it. He took scam to another level. I'm out of words.
he smokes only quality stuff, he can afford on it.

No wonder people are confused. It's not "Act II", it's barely connected to the originial story. Would make more sense to call it a "Reboot".
there's remake already and it has nothing to do with orig. game.

Whatever the fuck that Act II was, I want none of it.
good decision.

have full cheat mod?
waste of time to make mods for this.

Reactions: Lavaza

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Can't even get past defining the 'friends' stage. It just sits there with the next button greyed out. if you're going to completely redo the UI, at least test it properly...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
have give Dual Family [v1.00.0ce Legacy]walkthrough and mod?
IF you really need wt-mod then you can send msg to all who make wt-mods and request politely but don't think any of them would touch this piece of shit.

Can't even get past defining the 'friends' stage. It just sits there with the next button greyed out. if you're going to completely redo the UI, at least test it properly...
why need to test? his fans take everythig he shoves in front of them like it was manna from heaven.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
I ripped all the assets from Act I. Conclusion:
  • about 6500 images (including all the buttons and puzzle stuff)
  • 720p outdated quality renders
  • some nudity but nothing crazy
Not worth the time, at least not anymore. In 2016 this was a gem, now its outdated and there is way better stuff out there. The last year alone have added many interesting games of high quality.

Time to move on! Which most of us probably already did anyway.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Ok I take it this is a reboot of act 1 and dev is working on act 2 because of horrible horrible reviews. Can anyone clue me in?

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes