VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
why do I feel you are mocking me?

lol sure the normal way is to make Act 1 first and then Act2. But no sweat, if they are independent then it doesn't matter which one to play first.
No,it's just been a long time since I first noticed and played DualFamily. It was marked "Onhold" or "Abandoned" the last time I checked. So today I'm really confused about what happened to this game.:unsure:

Reactions: Incest Life

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
I said fuck all and wasted my mega band cap on downloading these updates.. so I sacrificed myself for this pirate crew. Read my thoughts and you'll need nothing more.

ACT II: that's a real acid trip, but a technical good one, you see there's surprisingly a lot of care in this product. It's all weird stuff but you can see there was a lot of effort behind it.. and all of it to troll it seems, there's the worst use of animations I've ever seen, there are spinning trees, flying airplanes, music cassettes opening, and lots and lots of lipsyncing! All good for sure, all EXTREMELY weird. There are mini games I refused to play 'cause clearly intended to make you aware of the time you're wasting, like "click on the screen keeping this tempo".. the song was nice though. IDK, it's like the Dev is using this as a sort of catharsis, still, even with this, even how he made his new patreon page a weird "In your face" wtf anyone would be wary of, it keeps steadily around 400 patreons.. that's really something I would like to know more about. Anyway the update it's a scene were he shows the creative block behind the kiss scene. Might even have been nice 3 years ago, even 2.

Part X: it was hard, cause the sadistic dev removed the chance to skip the unseen text, I don't remember if it was originally designed so or it is another troll move, anyway, surprisingly it is bugged. Having to replay part IX almost breaking my finger trying to skip through it I felt kind of nostalgic: the game was good, I don't particularly like incest game but this had nice characters and an original approach. It had good tropes and surely a lot of boring internal monologue, also it was becoming too depressing and way too slow.. it also had a great amount of weird wannabe artsy renders, but still, it was more entertaining than a lot of fuckfest games around here. Anyway, I totally forgot it had a sex scene! The update starts after the kiss, which I totally can't remember if I ever saw. After that the scene moves to Christmas?! there is a dialogue between mother and son which I didn't bother reading, then you can roam around the house, find the sister in the bathroom, again, didn't pay attention to the text and you can impress her by taking down your pants, which of course I did, being a weirdo brother, she gets pissed and you can do the same to her, which of course I did, you see her panties, she kicks you, then you end the free roam and the update is done.

No need to thank me..

Last edited:

Fudako

Nov 4, 2017
Dual Family [v1.00.0ce Legacy] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.03 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.02 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 218 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 203 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Android?

AsterX

Feb 10, 2018
so I checked the game and is not even the same stuff if you play act 1 and go to act 2 expecting the same thing you will be disappointed act 1 was a fine visual novel but act 2 has no story no choice no scene just a random mini-game and puzzle that it :cautious:

Reactions: EthanHunt95

kaxfool

May 24, 2017
People asking for ports or compressed: Guys... It's not worth it. Like it's artistically pleasant and experimental but if yer lookin' for a fap, leave lol

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes