VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
A sorry ass loser attempt to milk even more money with zero effort.
THIS ^!!!

And there is no spoon.
nor fork or knife or mouth or hands.

Android version?
dev has it so support him and you get it. other option is to turn to andoid modders like the66 and request android but expect to get laughed.

So the gist of what I'm getting here is he spent 3 years making a downgraded UI with no new content, is that correct?
he spent 3 years scamming money from idiots, imbeciles, morons, etc who believe that he is next to god.

fineily my fvrt game
if you are serious then ...................

hipsterbag

Jul 19, 2018
Whoa are those legit or just fanart?
They're all legit, but old content from part I-IX.

The game DID have sexual content, often in the form of dreams or sex with characters other than the mom or daughter, but not sex with the mom or daughter yet, who are the main love interests of the game.

LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
To clear up whats in the "update" its essentially a teaser for the big update at the end of the month. there is new story content but none of it moves the plot forward in any meaningful way. This monday is supposed to be the second half of the teaser showing the dad route of things. This guy has never stuck the landing on any of his deadlines as you've no doubt seen throughout the thread so dont hold your breath.

paulmall

Dec 9, 2017
it is quite disapoiting how the mighty has fallen, this game is actually good. But is sad how the developer lost his passion in time, destroyed his own legacy and makes every fan and suporter he ever had hate him. I had high hopes for this game but......
In the end i'm just sad for him......

Reactions: Rexaureus
Jun 6, 2018
I have only ONE question.

Wasn't there one called 'DUAL FAMILY X' ..........................???

is it included in this update or something else.........!! I'm a lil bit confused ...... :x

Reactions: batpaise
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes