VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes
May 5, 2019
Weren't there minigames in the game menu and stuff to rearange an image to reveal a picture. Also the "tutorial" seems to show options that aren't in the game. Am I missing something?

CrazyRay

Oct 5, 2018
Damn, the rare emotions I used to get from this game was fantastic. This had so much potential, just to be degraded into a pile random music. I only wish somebody else would take up this game and finish it for good.

goontuber

Dec 4, 2020
if id have known the story that was unfolding i never would have opened the game. im trying to jack off here so the whole thing where the girls im trying to have relationships with being abused and manipulated takes all the sexyness out of it. saving a girl from her shitbag parents is all well and good but as long and drawn out as the process is to get there is id rather you get to the fucking point so i can feel like the hero or whatever. i cant cum to this shit i just feel bad for the cousin and cant help but think the worst of the father. (yeah i only played the son route because it feels like im being tricked into ntr that im not seeing) is there no tag for like "sensitive material" or something? im not a fucking bitch when it comes to this shit but like i said im here to jack off and i cant do that when theres the pretext of "HEY THIS LADY IS BEING ABUSED AND DRINKING TO COPE AND LASHING OUT SEXUALLY SHES PRETTY FUCKED UP HUH, BTW SUICIDE, BTW PROBABLY YOUR DAD IS A CREEPY MOLESTER" look im on this website and into some odd shit myself but i just sat here for like 3 fruitless hours because theres no warning or tag that can tell me that the guy that made this game is taking himself so fucking seriously. once again, its fine if your into whatever youre into, but ive been blueballed for 3 hours so im a little bitter here.

Last edited:

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
if id have known the story that was unfolding i never would have opened the game. im trying to jack off here so the whole thing where the girls im trying to have relationships with being abused and manipulated takes all the sexyness out of it. saving a girl from her shitbag parents is all well and good but as long and drawn out as the process is to get there is id rather you get to the fucking point so i can feel like the hero or whatever. i cant cum to this shit i just feel bad for the cousin and cant help but think the worst of the father. (yeah i only played the son route because it feels like im being tricked into ntr that im not seeing) is there no tag for like "sensitive material" or something? im not a fucking bitch when it comes to this shit but like i said im here to jack off and i cant do that when theres the pretext of "HEY THIS LADY IS BEING ABUSED AND DRINKING TO COPE AND LASHING OUT SEXUALLY SHES PRETTY FUCKED UP HUH, BTW SUICIDE, BTW PROBABLY YOUR DAD IS A CREEPY MOLESTER" look im on this website and into some odd shit myself but i just sat here for like 3 fruitless hours because theres no warning or tag that can tell me that the guy that made this game is taking himself so fucking seriously. once again, its fine if your into whatever youre into, but ive been blueballed for 3 hours so im a little bitter here.
I have not played the son's route. I can say no the dad is not a molester. In fact he's a damn prude. He's the one truly saving the cousin/niece and she is in love with him.

Reactions: Rexaureus

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have only ONE question.

Wasn't there one called 'DUAL FAMILY X' ..........................???

is it included in this update or something else.........!! I'm a lil bit confused ...... :x
it's remake of original df but has even less content. that was 2 questions.

Guys Android version plz
ANDROID LINK PLZ
if you 2 had bothered to check past 2 pages then you 2 would know that there's no android version except maybe on dev's site and patreon and if you 2 want it for free then request from android modders like the66 elsewhere at f95 aka not this thread but don't expect it to happen.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
lol, the game is over and the scam is now obvious. There is no "ball" anywhere anymore. September, do you realize how crazy that is? he claimed he did work in 2018. It's completely unhinged to give this scammer any other chance.

A year of EVIDENCE FREE lies should have woken everyone up. But people here seem to really like this train wreck to go as far as denying reality.
No ball huh no I feel stupid, been trying to find this dumb ball for hours

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He is gaining patreon subs... HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE !?
CAUSE HE IS RELEASING UPDATES!!!

and there are too many idiots who support scammers like scamdrop, icstor, etc but not enuf wise pppls to support good devs. 1 dev who vanished long ago got still over 80 bucks from patreon last month.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes