VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
do you se the data of first realese 2017 ..some people is such aso noobs . 2017 and it no have prety much any solid content ... think the author is delutional , thinking it will end this on 40 years or something ... people should alawya look to threir surrondins andse how others authors deal with time ... enven the slow snails like THE PROMISE that goes relesing ... 0.01 + each month have 10 times more content than this ....
THIS IS A JOKE GAME , and there should be a tag add ed to it .. for people no to get troll ed ...\

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
I wanted to play Act I Part X but I stopped right at the beginning when you are asked to enter the status of the relationships between the characters. I wanted to play the role of the son, I entered the name and moved on. In the next screen, in fact, we need to type the type of relationship we want to exist between the characters. Example: "family", in my case. The "next" button, however, remains blocked, I cannot go on. Suggestions? Thanks.

Reactions: Randeep44

rodian95

Dec 30, 2020
I need some help trying to understand the order of the game:
Play DualFamily 1.0 CE first
Followed by DualFamily Act II ?

Or is it the other way round?

and what about the 'old versions' must I play those to appreciate the newer versions? Or those are different stories?

Reactions: Randeep44

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What the actual fuck is going on with this game?
S C A M M I N G

Is Act II an actual game or is it just a glorified scene/music player?
Still There Is No Game

Can someone please do an android port for this? I played it on android back when booom313 was doing ports and it was my favorite game.
not worth it.

It's damaged. You can't see choices. The display is not well centered
again not worth it.

but if you 2 want android port then i suggest you to request it on other subforum "bit" below this.

PitPete

Aug 22, 2017
I make a point to come back to this thread every once in a while to stare in disbelief at people. Mostly everyone really. From the hopefull person thinking that there's anything remotely similar to a "game" in all this nonsense, to the person throwing compliments or requests, to the latest news from that "developer" who, i must say, i deeply admire for his money making skills and blatant lies.
I take it the song remains the same with this bs, right? xd

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I take it the song remains the same with this bs, right? xd
as you can see from posts on this page there are some who want to believe despite many posting the truth.

So is part 1 even worth it? Or is it just a bunch of teasing and tits with no action?
if you wanna see sexscenes then find other games, if you wanna see tits then this isn't for you either.

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
hello I have a question you have to answer what to advance at the beginning (the sword fight) I am blocked !!!! help me!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hello I have a question you have to answer what to advance at the beginning (the sword fight) I am blocked !!!! help me!
truthfully players aren't supposed to pass it so scamdrop don't need to "develop" game further, this might help.

Zap Masters

Oct 17, 2017
Don't support this game if you are, this is literally a scam by developer who will milk every penny out of you, and will delete patreon posts when ppl are complaining when they don't get any content for dozen of months.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Don't support this game if you are, this is literally a scam by developer who will milk every penny out of you, and will delete patreon posts when ppl are complaining when they don't get any content for dozen of months.
well mega-links say that support scamdrop so we must obey. :p

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: TokyoR and Melkai
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes