VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Sir Ice

Oct 18, 2020
Surprisingly little content in a game this old, pretty bad interface making it extra difficult to replay. Shame about the character designs, they are pretty good, but since almost nothing is happening and making no progress towards actually doing something.

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
hello, I do not understand that it is necessary to answer the question asked by the mother with a sword in the corn?

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
HAHAHAHAHAHA....and might I add HA. The best part about Devs like this who screwed the community over look absolutely terrible now that so many games have caught up to them and surpassed them by the time they decided to come back. Its basically like a horse and wagon coming back after retireing in the late 20th century to race against Feraris. Hope some other Devs are watching, if you alienate a fanbase, karma sucks! I literally havent played this game in 3 years. Cheers! Id like to thank the people in the thread who have played the update and mentioned the small amount of content.

Reactions: Romeo Invictus

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
THIS IS A JUNL SCAM , GAME HAVE 4 YEARS OLD AND NO CONTENT ... 3 REMADES, THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN WHEN THE DEVELOPER IS DELUTIONAL ..NEXT THING WE KNOW IS HE GONNA DO IT ON UNITY OR ON 3D OR junk ... .. they lure people then milk them ... loool

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
THIS IS A JUNL SCAM , GAME HAVE 4 YEARS OLD AND NO CONTENT ... 3 REMADES, THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN WHEN THE DEVELOPER IS DELUTIONAL ..NEXT THING WE KNOW IS HE GONNA DO IT ON UNITY OR ON 3D OR junk ... .. they lure people then milk them ... loool
431 subs and the minimal amount is 5$. this guy is making thousands a month from doing nothing.

Reactions: Mau5taticDead

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
431 subs and the minimal amount is 5$. this guy is making thousands a month from doing nothing.
and has gotten since he stopped working.

1 dev gets bit over 80 bucks month and if he even is still alive is speculated, no any kind of sightings past few years.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes