VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes
Mar 6, 2021
"Version: 1.04.0 Legacy ( [Act I - Part X] CE Airing) , Act 2, PART II – DIN LICK"

I'm predicting that in the future there will be a full page just for versions of this game.
To the people who are complaining, do as I do, everyone knows this game sucks, so just download it, use the unren, unzip the images and videos, take a look to see if there's anything interesting, and then delete everything, not even I take the trouble to play this.

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
Hello all,

Can someone confirm for me if this is the "good" part of the game or act2 please, will make a torrent afterwards depending which it is lol.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
IF this game lets the player explore both aspects, meaning either dive into family destruction for self gratification, OR save his mother and fathers marriage and therefore the family, ill be very happy. to many games have single paths...i like games with a choice. sinner or saint it should always be the players choice.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
IF this game lets the player explore both aspects, meaning either dive into family destruction for self gratification, OR save his mother and fathers marriage and therefore the family, ill be very happy. to many games have single paths...i like games with a choice. sinner or saint it should always be the players choice.
Well, Part Two is currently or for all time, I do not know, the Son path only. The continuation of DF 1 (Legacy) is the Father path now.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
The amount of hopeless people stumbling into this thread like:-

"What is going on?"
"Why is the dev doing this?!" D:
"Is this a fever dream?"

Is just mwha, perfect evening entertainment who have watched this shitshow unfold for years.

1638829370153.png

Haha, oh my sweet summer children,
This game and it's dev spiraled into a full blown autistic shitshow long before these 'whacky' updates started appearing.

Jul 2, 2017
Few months more, and there will be more updates than renders in this shit. I bet this silly guy is thinking that he's some leonardo da vinci of game making, which is fucking hilarious to be honest.
Why is there a thread still for this ? for shits and giggles i hope ? :D
I'd say have some respect for yourself and just close/forget this for good, but i havent been here often so maybe there's a good laugh of of it at least.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes