VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
this thread is hilarious. only played the main game so far, but i'm starting to consider downloading the spin off for lulz.

edit: WTF, 6.5GB? nevermind then, i guess

Last edited:

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
IF this game lets the player explore both aspects, meaning either dive into family destruction for self gratification, OR save his mother and fathers marriage and therefore the family, ill be very happy. to many games have single paths...i like games with a choice. sinner or saint it should always be the players choice.
The down side to that is the more paths there are the longer you have to wait to play your version of the game. It's also increasingly difficult to the developer.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Pretentious nonsense developed by someone with delusions of artistic ability complete waste of bandwidth, don't download. Riddled with clickbait so make sure It's blocked on your firewall assuming you are insane enough to waste a precious lifetime on it, sadly I can't claim that time back

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
The amount of hopeless people stumbling into this thread like:-

"What is going on?"
"Why is the dev doing this?!" D:
"Is this a fever dream?"

Is just mwha, perfect evening entertainment who have watched this shitshow unfold for years.

View attachment 1533489

Haha, oh my sweet summer children,
This game and it's dev spiraled into a full blown autistic shitshow long before these 'whacky' updates started appearing.
lol...agreed. The last version on DF2 I downloaded was the first one he released because...well...I don't have a logical because. Anything better than curiousity that is, because I knew beforehand what to expect. I just keep coming back here to this thread for the entertaining banter.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Few months more, and there will be more updates than renders in this shit. I bet this silly guy is thinking that he's some leonardo da vinci of game making, which is fucking hilarious to be honest.
NOPE. He's just trolling everybody and outrageously, literally and bloodily f-u-c-k-i-n-g his patrons while whispering in their ear: "you know, I'm bloodily fucking your ass, and I'm lovin' every minute of it!"

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
wow, he seriusly keep making updates on that?
How can he even relate part one and two?

what was it that guy said on the game convetion when blizzard announced they would make diablo for mobile, oh yea!
"im sorry! is this some sort of late April's fool"

Reactions: WiderWays

MightyMack

Oct 31, 2020
These last few "updates" were really weird. Just felt like a weird boring trip. Meh I Can't complain much since I played it for free lol. But Just wish the dev would stick to the main game I think that's what a lot of us here are saying as well

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
When you play the game for the incest part: Game will punish you.
When you play the game to save the family: Game will punish you.

Is this some sort of BDSM kink i am not yet familiar with or has the dev gone from "i don't know what i am doing" to "I am absolutely batshit insane and you will like it that way" ?????????

TheRef

Aug 2, 2019
These last few "updates" were really weird. Just felt like a weird boring trip. Meh I Can't complain much since I played it for free lol. But Just wish the dev would stick to the main game I think that's what a lot of us here are saying as well
I gave up that idea a while ago now it's just entertainment reading comments..

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes