VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

ANDERSONKUN1

Aug 26, 2018
This ''game'' is so weird that it makes me create crazy theories in my head, what if there were secrets hidden in the game that would lead to the true continuation of the game? If that's the case, I'm definitely not smart enough to find it... If any heroes try to pursue and get this crazy idea out of my head I'd appreciate it.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Im not here 24/7 like ya'll . I cant read billions of comments or pages .

Ive gotta real work to do so I just pop in from time to time to find good solid game for my OFF DAYS or weekend U know.
You didn't need to read every comment. Just a couple of them.

To cut a very long story short:

- some old users keep telling newbies: stay away from this, the Dude is a damn scammer who's trolling his Patrons since 2018;

- wise newbies: duly noted (y)

- clueless newbies: "WTF is this?"

- most of the users: "I'm here to have a good laugh at the expenses of the guys who aren't aware of the most toxic Patreon scam of all time".

Reactions: Pestilence

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Probably one of the first games I played, and I liked part 1.
But the new part is disappointment, I downloaded it, clicked the mouse for 5 minutes and closed it, some kind of drug addict trip and conversations with the skeleton. So much time has passed, not a year or two, I thought at least something sensible would be, but here it is ... it's a pity.
So, the Skeleton is back, huh? sweet... :sneaky:

TheFather

Sep 10, 2021
You didn't need to read every comment. Just a couple of them.

To cut a very long story short:

- some old users keep telling newbies: stay away from this, the Dude is a damn scammer who's trolling his Patrons since 2018;

- wise newbies: duly noted (y)

- clueless newbies: "WTF is this?"

- most of the users: "I'm here to have a good laugh at the expenses of the guys who aren't aware of the most toxic Patreon scam of all time".
Wise ppl : I saw this shit dozen years ago from my first account and quit supporting DEV liar now return after 4 years to check did something has changed (yet to no avail)

Clueless ppl : this site really allows burner accounts ??

Anyway thanx 4 da eff mate

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes