VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes
Aug 13, 2020
If there was an awards winning contest for VN's and these kind of games; something like the "Oscars" or "Emmy" awards type of contests , rating the best VN game, the best looking characters in a game, the best story , graphics, etc... this game would win the "Oscar", "Emmy" or whatever award for the BIGGEST disappointing game EVER..

Mar 19, 2021
If there was an awards winning contest for VN's and these kind of games; something like the "Oscars" or "Emmy" awards type of contests , rating the best VN game, the best looking characters in a game, the best story , graphics, etc... this game would win the "Oscar", "Emmy" or whatever award for the BIGGEST disappointing game EVER..
Biggest blue ball and scam generator for sure.

KROM95

May 14, 2019
[Act I – Part X] CE Airing! (Legacy DF)

[Act I - Part X] CE Airing (Legacy DF) Links:

WINDOWS

MAC

MEGA (1.05.0)

Android compatibility has been abandoned until there's more time for development.

I apologize for repeatedly setting expectation for a mobile build, but we've found it impossible to successfully troubleshoot the android crashing with our three other projects and development schedule.

Until then, I hope you can find a Mac or PC to play this Part X airing!

The minor assets/title cards for Part X have been set aside indefinitely due to the same development time constraints already mentioned. They will be updated over the course of the JULY - DECEMBER airing if there's time, or after development opens up more in JANUARY.

[Act I - Part X] will air alongside PART II during certain weeks of its airing from JULY - DECEMBER 2021. The story and scenes are directly from Legacy Dual Family's Part X, those assets preserved from PX development between 2018-2020. The RE (Regular Edition) tier will receive an update of Legacy PX after initial air (January).

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
This game is no more worth to play ..it no match for other 3rd generation games.. it looks too weak and slow....better luck next time Kyle

superman5150

May 23, 2017
Still baffled how folks still send financial support for this dead on its feet game ....
Some people say that things like this are actually money laundering schemes. Others forget that they pledged years ago at $5 or something and never turned it off.

I think that there is a 3rd group of people out there that genuinely like feeling disappointed and used each month. As if they were edging themselves with hopes of a ruined orgasm payoff.

wowassault

May 26, 2017
What the fuck is this game LMFAO, I remember it used to be decent, the original stuff.
This part 2... It starts me out watching an hour long cutscenes of some dumb fucking airplane?
What the fuck? Is this not a lewd game anymore?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
What the fuck is this game LMFAO, I remember it used to be decent, the original stuff.
This part 2... It starts me out watching an hour long cutscenes of some dumb fucking airplane?
What the fuck? Is this not a lewd game anymore?
As an oldtimer of Forum membership to another: Gumdrop started out with a good game and lots of potential, but then greed overcame him. He is an exemplary of world class milking schemer now.
Part Two of DF is either his "honest" (but Gumdrop and honest is an oxymoron alert:LOL:) try to make an artsy game. Did you not whistle "Lucy in the Sky with diamonds" or the "The Candyman can make the world feel good" (and we all know the cryptic meaning behind it)when playing the s...show that part two is? Or as I hinted already, part Two was born in an extraordinary bad LSD, Acid or Meth-trip. While some theorise that part two is nothing but a massive trolling, at this time of development I disagree with them. Too much effort for some trolling. DF part two tries either to be Art or came from a damaged mind.

May 16, 2017
need info the new part x from brave soldiers that would lay down their precious time for this, are we blue balled again or is there finally a sex scene between the mom and son? or between the daighter and dad? Thank you

• Angry
Reactions: fz

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
need info the new part x from brave soldiers that would lay down their precious time for this, are we blue balled again or is there finally a sex scene between the mom and son? or between the daighter and dad? Thank you
Pretty sure it's the same version that has been around for 3 years now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fz

Xgkk

Mar 7, 2019
I dont really know what is going on in the game after 4h of trying, so here is what i get from it it.

-MC
Dies 3 times in this story 1º Jumping off the Building. 2º Car Accident. 3º MC Father kills MC with the bat after MC Mother take off the ring.
*MC talks like He is the developer of the game when the skeleton is helping him to make a ''game'' but says there is another Developer I guess MC talks about MC Sister because she is the one that paints the life of everyone.
*In one of the MC Sister paints ''DIN LICK'' she says that she gave him a ''scar''. When?
*The Airplane I guess represents the life of MC
-MC Sister
*She
dies 2 times: 1º Jumped after MC off the building. 2º Unknow
*She says that, that wasn't the first time she and he died also is not the first time they married.
*She gave MC as a birthday gift the eyes of the Skeleton. How?
*She paints the life of everyone like he is the developer of the ''game'' that MC was creating with the Skeleton.
*She is the only one that can remember the Alternative Universes and forces MC to marry her over and over?
-MC Mother
Died after the MC father killed MC that is why she is on the island with MC and MC Sister. Probably the MC father killed her too.
*I guess MC Mother at an Alternative universe she suicide after MC and MC Sister die jumping off the Building.
-Skeleton is the representation of death so i assume that everyone who knows about the skeleton is dead
,but MC Father never gets to know him
-Island:
In the island there is an ''Alternative Universe'' which MC, MC Sister and MC Mother are dead at the same time and another one in which only the MC Sister and the MC are dead.
*If MC died 3 times i guess that there are 3 different ''Alternative Universes''
*The other alternative universe may be when everyone is eating at the table and MC Mother asked MC where he went last night with the car. But they are all dead? Because if that is not the case i can't explain how and when MC die in a car accident and why MC Father never gets to know the Skeleton.

-Who the FK is Maria?

That is all i have xd

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes