May 1, 2018
[Act I – Part X] CE Airing! (Legacy DF)

[Act I - Part X] CE Airing (Legacy DF) Links:

WINDOWS
Mega

MAC

MEGA (1.05.0)

Mega

Android compatibility has been abandoned until there's more time for development.

I apologize for repeatedly setting expectation for a mobile build, but we've found it impossible to successfully troubleshoot the android crashing with our three other projects and development schedule.

Until then, I hope you can find a Mac or PC to play this Part X airing!

The minor assets/title cards for Part X have been set aside indefinitely due to the same development time constraints already mentioned. They will be updated over the course of the JULY - DECEMBER airing if there's time, or after development opens up more in JANUARY.

[Act I - Part X] will air alongside PART II during certain weeks of its airing from JULY - DECEMBER 2021. The story and scenes are directly from Legacy Dual Family's Part X, those assets preserved from PX development between 2018-2020. The RE (Regular Edition) tier will receive an update of Legacy PX after initial air (January).
compressed file pls

• Angry
Reactions: fz

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
For those wondering about whether ACT 1 part 1.05 i worth your time?, short answer is no it's not. There's simply nothing there and i didn't even bother of downloading ACT 2 because of recent reviews and recomendations by other players. Best thing you can do is to avoid this game at all because dev obviously don't care about the game. For those who are interested what's happening in ACT1 after dream with mom basicaly you wake up, replay the same dance with mom, and no mom didn't wake up and decided to go crazy and dance it up, and then SON MC goes crazy and several times shouts up that he wants her. This all aplies if you play SON route and you're on mom.Not sure about DAD route, didn't play him.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
man the whole trying to connect to the girls is getting boring, I wish we can just get to sex scenes with the family already, I understand that you want to have the son or father try to have a connection with the girls and grow their relationship more but tbh it’s kinda taking too long

• Haha

Sanchopansa

Dec 1, 2018
I actually kinda almost want to download the game now after reading the comments to see what's so horrible about it :D

And I see people asking for Android version, compressed version etc., why are they playing this game if it's that bad?

• Thinking Face

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
LOL... I love it...

To understand this 'game' is a very simple 3 step evolution.

Step 1: Drop acid. Not the brown one.

Step 2: watch Un Chien Andalou.*

Step 3: Clarity.

All perfectly straightforward.

*beware the opening image.

#and if you just want the Cliff Notes-

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
If I ever decide to complete my doctorate in psychology, perhaps a study of the affect of nostalgia on adult game pl
I actually kinda almost want to download the game now after reading the comments to see what's so horrible about it :D

And I see people asking for Android version, compressed version etc., why are they playing this game if it's that bad?
They are playing it/requesting it because of one of the following:
  1. They aren't reading the thread, just kneejerk reactions to update notifications
  2. They think the people who are saying not to download it are actually trying to trick them, or are lying to them
  3. They are holding out hope that the 5 minutes of gameplay they projected themselves on 4 years ago was some kind of "good time" - even though it's just clouded memory nostalgia (like trying your favorite candy from your youth when you are 45 years old and then saying "What the fuck was I thinking?!")
  4. They want to see the turd in the toilet bowl that their friend is asking them to come take a look at ("Oh my god, I dropped a huge log in the shitter, come see!")
  5. They might be mentally challenged
  6. They are "true believers"
  7. They are almost as crazy as the developer
  8. Any combination of the above
  9. All of the above
  10. [Other illogical justification]

Joshua eager

Apr 1, 2018
For those wondering about whether ACT 1 part 1.05 i worth your time?, short answer is no it's not. There's simply nothing there and i didn't even bother of downloading ACT 2 because of recent reviews and recomendations by other players. Best thing you can do is to avoid this game at all because dev obviously don't care about the game. For those who are interested what's happening in ACT1 after dream with mom basicaly you wake up, replay the same dance with mom, and no mom didn't wake up and decided to go crazy and dance it up, and then SON MC goes crazy and several times shouts up that he wants her. This all aplies if you play SON route and you're on mom.Not sure about DAD route, didn't play him.
Thank you for saving my valuable time

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019

Poor you :p

Feb 16, 2020
I really love this game, 9/10...The gameplay is quite unique and the female arts (especially milf) are so hot beautiful. Eagerly waiting for part 2 and hope have more erotic story and art. The 3 mini games came right after dual family part 1 and unable to skip unread dialogs, is kinda let down. Hope wont be the same for part 2. Overall, the creator did some great job. Hats off dude!!!

Last edited:

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I really love this game, 9/10...The gameplay is quite unique and the female arts (especially milf) are so hot beautiful. Eagerly waiting for part 2 and hope have more erotic story and art. The 3 mini games came right after dual family part 1 and unable to skip unread dialogs, is kinda let down. Hope wont be the same for part 2. Overall, the creator did some great job. Hats off dude!!!
Nice try Gumdrop :KEK:

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes