VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
"Oh no! I am stuck in a foreign country while my younger brother messes around with my hard drive including all these weird updates! In order for me to afford a ticket home, I'll just need a hundred or so patrons, then I'll be able to update it normally like I used to."

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
real banger of an update here

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

temporaryuser

Feb 28, 2018
Hi there, I dont get it. I ddint play a game a years and I though is dead. Sooooo this one is a new game with old content or old game with new content and they just took a name? Or dev started to work on it where he did stop? I just saw a few comment but didnt get. Remember the original concept was hot AF.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I too want to know what is going on here but without all the bullshit talk.

1. Is the main game progressing or is this a rework of old stuff?

2. What is with the "Part II", is it a new story or is it something else?

Please no bullshit of hate and discontent about the dev, real answers please.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I'm surprised that the F95 admins let this shit go on.

It's pretty obvious this guy is pushing minor updates to keep his cash cow on the front page of the updates.

Reactions: punisher696

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
okay i saw like a dozens messages back
pls if someone is kind enough
can anyone tell me if the game updated i meant the REAL story not the part II thing

Reactions: Chronos7

MissPitri

May 1, 2020
the game took a wrong turn. I used to love it but now I don't even know what it is. It looks like a mario 64 like all ugly

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
For anyone asking at the end of the main game it says december 10th is the release date of the actual story next part. Dunno why no one ever mentions that. Everything in between is just random until the 10th. I just noticed it when I finished the father route.

dhentai1

Aug 3, 2017
For anyone asking at the end of the main game it says december 10th is the release date of the actual story next part. Dunno why no one ever mentions that. Everything in between is just random until the 10th. I just noticed it when I finished the father route.
Maybe, though I expect it to be the same waste of time it always is.
But I think these updates aren't just random, they're an attempt to keep traffic going towards the dev's project. It's a legit strategy, but it isn't being backed up with anything of substance- story progression, sex scenes (why am I even here?!?!), etc. It's Gumdrop, he has lost the benefit of the doubt here long ago...

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes