VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi buddy!

So, if I understood ok, in this new update I will find new content over dad´s path (which I´m not interested with)

Could you be kind and explain to me about: "Part 2 to be the "End all" version, the new main game. It is only the story of the Son from the first game". I don´t get it...

Cheers!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi buddy!

So, if I understood ok, in this new update I will find new content over dad´s path (which I´m not interested with)

Could you be kind and explain to me about: "Part 2 to be the "End all" version, the new main game. It is only the story of the Son from the first game". I don´t get it...

Cheers!
Hi to you too!
1) Yes, the v1.05 update is for the Dad(and mainly Daughter centric) path. (Sorry you are not interested in it, because the Dad path is a lot better. especially since the Dad for all his flaws tries to correct his mistakes and the son, if you play both paths you will see it clearly, is turning out to be psychotic. A situation that is not only existing because of mistakes made raising him)

2) The new "game", Dual Family Part Two, is only telling the story of the Son path. But and many others here can tell you too, Part Two of DF is anything but a game. It is your choice if you see it as artsy, trolling or a drug-induced fever dream.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Steppen Wolf
Mar 22, 2018
Hi to you too!
1) Yes, the v1.05 update is for the Dad(and mainly Daughter centric) path. (Sorry you are not interested in it, because the Dad path is a lot better. especially since the Dad for all his flaws tries to correct his mistakes and the son, if you play both paths you will see it clearly, is turning out to be psychotic. A situation that is not only existing because of mistakes made raising him)

2) The new "game", Dual Family Part Two, is only telling the story of the Son path. But and many others here can tell you too, Part Two of DF is anything but a game. It is your choice if you see it as artsy, trolling or a drug-induced fever dream.
... and nobody knows how to play this new set of part II games that kyle is sending. Lesperanza, dollhouse... no walkthrough at all?

• Haha
Reactions: fz

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Hi to you too!

I see it as a patreon milking device with tits and asses, is that allowed?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fz and Turret

Babadu

Oct 4, 2018
OMG wtf is part two?!?!?!?! It certainly.... something... Boring as hell! I wanna see the son banging the mom. Where can I see that?

• Yay, new update!

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Hmm, I saw he posted about a long waited update of the original game....

Did someone download/play it and if so, is it worth it??
Long answer: There are over 100 pages of people who have commented on the so-called "updates," as well as reviews (which have tanked the rating down to around 2.5 stars). Even reading just any 1 of the pages of posts in this thread gives you your answer.

Short answer: you'd get more out of rubbing a micrograter along your groin.

• Yay, new update!
Oct 6, 2021
I see, thanks. Just read a few pages back - strange that people are complaining about morons donating while constantly commenting useless shit. To me it doesn't matter if the developer is mentally sick, high as fuck or trying to milk as much as possible - you guys are indirectly upping his rep.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes