VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

scrubby25

Apr 5, 2020
tbh i thought this game was finished... imagine my surprise when there wasnt a single sex scene(well one "somewhere" but only if you're an ass and not gonna spoil) unless i failed something and miss another one i know that there is part 2 but damn i felt like there was no progress at all so if anyone played tell me please ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
tbh i thought this game was finished... imagine my surprise when there wasnt a single sex scene(well one "somewhere" but only if you're an ass and not gonna spoil) unless i failed something and miss another one i know that there is part 2 but damn i felt like there was no progress at all so if anyone played tell me please ;)
Its actually a remake with the older version under the spoiler at the bottom of OP.
Act 1 is the remake and act 2 is just a screwed up mess of a (what should I call it) drugged induce mind or so from what I have read in this thread.

Reactions: lovethegreen

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
Its actually a remake with the older version under the spoiler at the bottom of OP.
Act 1 is the remake and act 2 is just a screwed up mess of a (what should I call it) drugged induce mind or so from what I have read in this thread.

act two is still coming to the old game, part 2 is somthing completly differmt not in same timeline but a different game

fcut

Jul 21, 2017
It doesn't seem clear with this game if the current dev has lost access to the old content and designs, or has seriously flipped about piracy and is spending significant amount of his work hours on trolling. Where the original work was really quite the masterclass of tease, every single thing about the new release is so phenomenally bad that there is nothing except trolling that could possibly explain failing at game design so thoroughly and meticulously.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Is it only me that is driven crazy from those "three dots" and build in pauses between the dialogs in the DIN LICK edition ? And 6.6 GB ?? I mean... there are also such things as uhm.... compression ?
Oh yeah and those thousand clicks to proceed the lick...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it only me that is driven crazy from those "three dots" and build in pauses between the dialogs in the DIN LICK edition ? And 6.6 GB ?? I mean... there are also such things as uhm.... compression ?
Oh yeah and those thousand clicks to proceed the lick...
just wait final version, it'll be over 20 gigs.

• Sad
Reactions: PrEzi

alex7775467

Dec 12, 2021
does anyone have an archive with photos from the dual family game? From all parts. Just pictures, not a game. if there is, you can throw it off, please?

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes