VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Man this game has potential and I get what he was trying to do but it’s taking way too long I wish he can maybe speed it up and get to have sex with the girls

• Angry
Reactions: jestertlw

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Man this game has potential and I get what he was trying to do but it’s taking way too long I wish he can maybe speed it up and get to have sex with the girls
We will see several more redo's, reworks or something else all together before we see any kind of good update, or so it seems to be going that way since 2017.

Reactions: LewdBoiWinston

KROM95

May 14, 2019
PART II – TV|DS

WIN DOWNLOAD (DRIVE)

MAC DOWNLOAD (DRIVE)

- TV|DS showcase & story segment (MATRIARCH + YOUTH)

- ISLAND EVENT & ANIMATION (select previous paintings - visit plane)

Def1985

Dec 18, 2021
Ok, so I had to google to get an idea of what's going on with this game. Found this forum and it seems that noone else is having a clue. That's reassuring cause I was feeling like an idiot unable to understand the plot of 2nd part.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ok, so I had to google to get an idea of what's going on with this game. Found this forum and it seems that noone else is having a clue. That's reassuring cause I was feeling like an idiot unable to understand the plot of 2nd part.
It is not unexpected not having a clue about the plot, if said plot is either a) made while under the influence of LSD or Angel´s Dust or b) the result of a psychotic breakdown or c) the writer considers himself to be a major artist, who needs to show his artsyness or d) a major middle finger to all, because he his happy to make money with trash.
Choose yourself an option.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
It's simple:

A bunch of retards keep giving money to a scammer who at some point started huffing a lot of meth

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
This game is the reason I got into these type of games and found this site way back. It's a shame what happened to it R.I.P.
Hmm "Acting Lessons" did it for me. I found this game afterwards. If I left my decision to follow adult VN's to just "Dual Family" I would've lost interest a very long time ago. Thankfully there are a lot of reputable developers on F95 other than Gumdrop. I keep tabs on this thread for a laugh every now and then. I admit there is a sliver of hope that Gumdrop will return to the original story and format but I accept that will never happen. His current direction is worth a laugh every release.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
While I'd like to add, that I don't think the dev is doing meth. And I understand, it was probably a joke. It feels more like he is making a game for himself with little to no consideration for any audience with a sprinkle of trolling. Well, I guess we should also keep in mind. How his name was/is almost synonymous with being a Patreon scammer for ages.

One of the many scary parts about meth is how oblivious the drug abuser becomes to his less than logical and outright incoherent mindset.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Wait, didnt had the game multiple protagonists as tags ?
Not gonna lie, it was the reason why I never was interested in the game because from the preview it sounded like that you play both as Dad and Son and you both fuck each others Mother/Daughter.

When I saw this picture of "Dad" path or "Son" path this sounds like you have the option to choose which one you play.
Is this true ?
And if you play Dad or Son, will the one intervene with other sexualy regarding mother and sister ?
(Like if you play the Dad will the son fuck the Sister and/or Mom?)

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes