VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
I recall once accidentally stumbling into a scene where the son has some heated force sex with Aunty at her beach house but could never find me way back to that scene. Also, I may have been dreaming, but I recall I somehow got a scene where dad and daughter did the nasty on the living room sofa, but again ,could never find my way back for seconds.
There had been a scene with the son and the aunt. That got removed at some one point, I believe, after the dev got "morality" (or something). As for the dad/daughter scene - I do not remember that at all and if that ever existed, it has been excised as well. I assume if it existed, someone would unRen it and throw it up in the thread (or record a playthrough for "proof of payoff" or posterity).

Edit: I am not saying that there hasn't been any sex in the game. I am saying that the sex dad and son have is few and far between, and is not with either the mom or the sister. Oh, and not with each other, either (just in case you all were thinking I was implying something).

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
It appears that English is not your native language.
I know

• The game is 5 years old in March 2022.
  • This game isn't a "slow burn." There is no burn.
  • The releases in the past year are abstract expressionism and pop art.
  • The releases in the past year do not advance any narrative or story line which a fan of this kind of game wants, if the releases advance it at all.

The game goes nowhere. This is a nothing game. There is no payoff. You will play only to find nothing but dead ends and you will be frustrated. There are almost 840 pages of this thread saying this over and over.
So you wanna tell me that NOTHING happens there ? Not a single sex scene ? Not a single BJ or HJ?
I mean when I played the son I got a BJ from this girl in a party so I thought from there I would get more of such scenes.
I get what you mean with the weird abstract expressionism and pop art when I "played", well, more watched the Part 2
but from this "conversation" It turned out that something did happend with the sis and brother/Mom.

I thought that its the continuation of the Part 1.
Whats up with the Karren and Aunt paths by the way ? Do the son gets to bang both of them or is it only specific for each individuel ?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
The short answer is that nothing happens between the mom/daughter/son/father that people playing this game are wanting to happen.

The long answer is that there is a little bit of sex for both the father and the son in the first part of the game. If I am remembering correctly - the son has sex with 3 different women and the dad with 1? They may or may not include the Aunt or Karen.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Dual Family [PART II – TV DS] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 7.25 GB
Original Size Mac: 7.23 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 675 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 641 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
When will the main game be updated ... How interesting is the island path ? I don't understand .. sorry

• Haha
Reactions: fz

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
When will the main game be updated ... How interesting is the island path ? I don't understand .. sorry
You are kidding, right? Sarcasm is difficult to communicate over the written word unless it is hyperbolic, part of long-form prose, or accompanied with emoticons/hints.

Reactions: Burt

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
its been agaes since ive played this game...wondering if your ever going to complete the old version?
i didnt care for the new version what so ever (no offence)i always say if it isnt broken dont fix it...but thats just me
if your not going work on the old version then best of luck to you...was fun while it lasted :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank you Gumdrop games for giving us a very blue, blue balls Christmas.
*scamdrop

its been agaes since ive played this game...wondering if your ever going to complete the old version?
as long as dev can milk and scam his supporters then no end.

Nobody here understand this game. It´s always the same since years. 8 GB Download, and nobody know how to play this shit.
Can´t understand why the Admins not banned this shit
believe me it's been tried but every click on this thread brings ad money to f95 and there seems to be plenty weekly.

Sunny29

Jun 3, 2018
WTF is that Fall - Run minigame?? A little direction on what to do would help. No clue how to move past that.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes