VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
What does this even mean? These change logs aren't exactly clear what they're saying if you haven't played the game before.
And I recommend not playing any version of the game. Read the last 4 pages in this thread. There is nothing here that you are anticipating.

Overfoxed

Dec 23, 2021
I remember trying this waaaaaaay back when it first came out. Decided to check in on the thread since it keeps popping up on the updates - but oh dear, sounds like it's not in a good place.

Reactions: Game Reviewer

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Heh. Don't worry about it. The sister and the mom ain't fucking anybody except in daddy's nightmares and fuckboy's dreams... where he also fucks a skeleton.
This game is to weird for me. Until I get a clear answear, and im talking here ingame sex scenes and a clear path explained by the dev himself, that I as the player can choose who I play and get both of them without intervening of the other, I gonna skip on this one. Sure, the sis model looks hot but there are many other games out with the same good models and a clear roadmap.
And when I hear what people say that the game is in development for 5 years I can say to ignore it for another 5 years and perhaps we get more clear where this weird game is heading.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I remember trying this waaaaaaay back when it first came out. Decided to check in on the thread since it keeps popping up on the updates - but oh dear, sounds like it's not in a good place.
It's one of those case studies on how not to do things.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This game is to weird for me. Until I get a clear answear, and im talking here ingame sex scenes and a clear path explained by the dev himself, that I as the player can choose who I play and get both of them without intervening of the other, I gonna skip on this one. Sure, the sis model looks hot but there are many other games out with the same good models and a clear roadmap.
And when I hear what people say that the game is in development for 5 years I can say to ignore it for another 5 years and perhaps we get more clear where this weird game is heading.
Sorry dude. This ain't the game for you. The father ain't really into his wife anymore and the son thinks his sister is boring most of the time. So no harem for you. In this family sharing is caring and... um... nobody cares.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Wait what ? I thought if you play the son you get both of them, the mom and the sis. Im talking about the whole Part 2 where the brother and sis text each other that they already fucked....Jesus, if its really turns out that the daughter dates and fucks the father no matter who you play I gonna skip on this. Thanks for the warning bro.
;) (Nobody beats Tommy Pieper as Alf´s voice)
The whole part 2 is nothing more than a fever or drug dream of the son. Wish-fulling because you can see in part 1 that the Daughter and the Dad are very close right from the start. And the Son comes out as a psycho rather soon.
Well said. I do find it interesting that while the son thinks his father hates him he actually loves him but the daughter thinks her mom loves her but she actually hates her. It was clever writing back when the writing was actually clever.
Thanks and yes, that was quite clever. Even if the Daughter rather early recognises that her Mom hates her. Esp. in tandem with the Xmas special it comes out that the daughter knows this. Whereas the son pingpongs between Hate and Love of his Dad. But the Dad cannot make anything right again, in the eyes of the son. What a mess, since as you said, the dad loves both of his children.

TheFather

Sep 10, 2021
Most shitty thing ever

NOT ONLY U CANT SAVE
U CANT SKIP CINEMATICS
EVERY FUCKING TIME IN PLANE SCENE U WATCH OVER AND OVER SHIT AGAIN

There is no explanation what or where to do
At least old game was linear with miles of text reading
but new shit its worst thing I have ever try to play

After almost 5 years no sex and part 2ruined already bored to death game in a first place.
And whole plot is like developer on drugs with some crazy (god knows whatsoever dreams)
Lets called : DO IT OR NOT DO DRUGS DO OR NOT DO INCEST thing !!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nope! The stupid, hypocrite oxen at Patreon now go gung-ho on anything sex-related on their site, but as long as it brings money in, proven scammer can continue. Sometimes I think part (if just a tiny wibbly wobbly bit) of the rubbish gumdrop publishes with Part Two is white noise for patreon´s "reviewers".
pretty much that.

Can someone lock this thread? I am tired of seeing this shit putting false updates every week
yes. will it happen? no.

doesn't just sound it looks too.

Is there a celibacy tag?
only tag this game needs is scam but it doesn't exist.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Any brave soul that can unren the crap and see if there is anything new animations?
You are welcome. Here are the 93 new PNGs and 9 new WEBMs in TV DS that were not in ADAMA. (40mb)

Why did I do this? The entertainment value of watching people whinge and defend in the chat was dropping and I didn't want my popcorn to go to waste.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I mean I love the storyline but what’s the point of playing it if they’re not gonna give us more sex scenes with Karen, sister and the mother/wife and aunt

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
You are welcome. Here are the 93 new PNGs and 9 new WEBMs in TV DS that were not in ADAMA. (40mb)

Why did I do this? The entertainment value of watching people whinge and defend in the chat was dropping and I didn't want my popcorn to go to waste.
Thank you and so nothing of worth was added, as usual.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
This game hasn't been in a good place for a long time now. We're talking at least 3-4 years. Now it's nothing but a bad LSD trip.

wtf158

Oct 1, 2020
我在一个循环中。我一直要回答这个问题。我会用简单的话来说。在原著中(我不会试图解释第 2 部分),有一个故事有两个视角:一个正在与妻子离婚的生气的家伙和他对妈妈很苛刻的生气的儿子。您可以选择在游戏中播放哪一个。他们的爱情兴趣是固定的,丈夫试图培养他的女儿,儿子试图勾引他的妈妈。他们可能都与对方的爱人互动,但浪费了与他们积极追求的人的宝贵时间,这是一种浪费。儿子可以和他的堂兄发生性关系,并勒索他的姑姑做爱(据我所知,可能会被排除在外)。父亲也可能被姑姑和他的侄女强奸。是的。我确实说过强奸。如果你注意到我没有 不要提及不是疏忽的姐姐或妈妈。游戏的 99% 要么试图进入他们的裤子,要么梦想着他妈的。然而,这并没有实现。
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
虽然我在第一次玩游戏时很喜欢这款游戏,但大多数玩家不会。当丈夫和强奸他的侄女上床时。扭曲的是,侄女可能真的是他的女儿,在阿姨之前的一次强奸中生下了孩子。[/SPOILER] 虽然我在第一次玩游戏时很喜欢这款游戏,但大多数玩家不会。当丈夫和强奸他的侄女上床时。扭曲的是,侄女可能真的是他的女儿,在阿姨之前的一次强奸中生下了孩子。[/SPOILER] 虽然我在第一次玩游戏时很喜欢这款游戏,但大多数玩家不会。

第 2 部分是另一锅鱼。这就像把你的鸡巴放在寻欢洞里,然后被德国牧羊犬咬掉。
[/引用] man you're a genius

Feb 22, 2018
If I recall, wasn't there on the Son route. A sequence where the son rapes the aunt as well as the cousin? Does anyone remember that in the original game? I think someone said it may have been removed in later versions? Any info would be appreciated, particularly maybe a copy of that version?

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes