VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
If I recall, wasn't there on the Son route. A sequence where the son rapes the aunt as well as the cousin? Does anyone remember that in the original game? I think someone said it may have been removed in later versions? Any info would be appreciated, particularly maybe a copy of that version?
The son blackmails his aunt after seeing the niece rape his father. In order to keep him quiet, she will dubiously consent to rough sex that certainly qualifies as rape. However, in later versions, this option was excised and you can only blackmail her for money that you can use to spoil your mom at the clothing store. So you let your dad get sexually assaulted and took hush money to buy a swimsuit. Either way, the son is a psychopathic little prick.

WORLD EATER

Oct 16, 2017
Well said. I do find it interesting that while the son thinks his father hates him he actually loves him but the daughter thinks her mom loves her but she actually hates her. It was clever writing back when the writing was actually clever.
This is kind of the problem with the writing going so in depth character wise. Playing through the first part I really started to hate the mother. Like she is a paranoid lunatic and the family would probably be better off just abandoning her completely. It makes you wonder who's writing this and what kind of life experiences they've had :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: LewdBoiWinston

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Just by reading the last few threads,it just feels like the dev of this game is mind fucking us lol Well I'm starting to feel like one. Feeling the Jackie Chan holding his head meme or some sorts.

townie

Oct 3, 2017
The son blackmails his aunt after seeing the niece rape his father. In order to keep him quiet, she will dubiously consent to rough sex that certainly qualifies as rape. However, in later versions, this option was excised and you can only blackmail her for money that you can use to spoil your mom at the clothing store.
The aunt rape is still in the game. At least in the compressed version linked in the FP.

Last edited:
Reactions: LewdBoiWinston

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
Good to know. I've yet to play any version myself where it wasn't there but I've heard others say that it doesn't exist in their version.

exists ... you have to play in the part of the son and not of the father ... in the part of the father it is the aunt who abuses the father and I do not say over or else spoilers too much:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

KROM95

May 14, 2019
PART II – PARTY HALL

WIN DOWNLOAD (DRIVE)

MAC DOWNLOAD (DRIVE)

- PARTY HALL story segment (YOUTH + DEVIANT)

- ISLAND EVENT & ANIMATION (select previous paintings - visit plane)

Mar 6, 2021
PART II – PARTY HALL

WIN DOWNLOAD (DRIVE)
Google Drive

MAC DOWNLOAD (DRIVE)
Google Drive

- PARTY HALL story segment (YOUTH + DEVIANT)

- ISLAND EVENT & ANIMATION (select previous paintings - visit plane)
What has changed from the previous version, and the previous one, and the previous one, and the previous one and the previous one, and the previous one........................?
Please don't misunderstand, and thanks for making it available, but downloading more than 7gb just to see the same images and some new ones is not very exciting.
I think the uploader should just make a pack with the new images and animations (if any of them are worth it) and put them on the home page. I don't think that many people will play, I believe many are like me, they just want to see some new images, as this is almost impossible to play.
I'm still on this page because I love the daughter's model, but I don't waste my time trying to figure it out and play it, I just unzip the game (unren) and take a look at the screenshots.

Reactions: QQA

KROM95

May 14, 2019
I
What has changed from the previous version, and the previous one, and the previous one, and the previous one and the previous one, and the previous one........................?
Please don't misunderstand, and thanks for making it available, but downloading more than 7gb just to see the same images and some new ones is not very exciting.
I think the uploader should just make a pack with the new images and animations (if any of them are worth it) and put them on the home page. I don't think that many people will play, I believe many are like me, they just want to see some new images, as this is almost impossible to play.
I'm still on this page because I love the daughter's model, but I don't waste my time trying to figure it out and play it, I just unzip the game (unren) and take a look at the screenshots.
I did it before but I don't want to do it anymore use RPA this is my last update

Reactions: xs6trix
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes