VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Has anyone played the latest version? And if so can you tell me if there's any sex between mom and son. Felt like there was a big lead up to that in the update before last but so far this game has been a huge tease
Yes just got done with it, the mom/son path seems to be way shorter than the dad/daughter one is.
There is dream sex with the mother but none live.
For some reason I did not get the sex scene with the cousin at the party even though I followed the walkthrough from the early version of the game. It may have been removed in the remake or I just missed one of the triggers.

I know the son may have raped the aunt and cums inside her and he has sex with a red head that the mom watches while it happened.

About the aunts scene.
((It says something about """Pin her against wall (Going all the way to sex, cumming inside her. There will be
future consequences)"""))

(Its not clear if this was a rape or not but that is how it feels to me.)

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
General story/new content that is worth downloading and playing.

Mind you, the last version I played was 0,99CE so I am interested solely in versions after that one.
Based upon what you are asking, my answer is sufficient. Nothing advances for what the general player is looking to advance with the son or the father storyline in terms of the mother or daughter.

Feb 22, 2018
0.98 CE/RE is where the rape exist, well it is rape but not that rape because later she seems enjoy the fuck.
Very based that this version is still hosted on the first page. I will make note of this in my personal files. And you're contribution has been very appreciated. My mind is now at ease...

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I genuinely laugh every time I see this in the latest updates. You know I always thought the money laundering stuff was kind of out there, but like theres too many people left to justify it with just people forgetting their subscribed

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Just checking in to see if this game is still as busted as it used to be years ago. It is.

The brother can gain points with the sister but you can never break the paths. There's no path with the two of them and the parents left to their being miserable. (Like they deserve). So since the game basically tells two stories concurrently, there's no escaping the destiny of that path. There's only two things you can do: The son can sleep with the cousin, rape the aunt and try to seduce his mom. Or he can ignore all that and try in vain at the sister just to end up with the mom trying to seduce him anyway. Not to mention that his point system is bogus to begin with. Lean into it, earn points, or don't, you end up at the same damn place in either storyline.

As the dad, I did everything I could to make up with the mother and ignore the daughter and he still has the same fantasies and sex dreams about her regardless of the points.

He may as well have designed this as a kinetic novel from the start.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: LewdBoiWinston

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Just checking in to see if this game is still as busted as it used to be years ago. It is.

The brother can gain points with the sister but you can never break the paths. There's no path with the two of them and the parents left to their being miserable. (Like they deserve). So since the game basically tells two stories concurrently, there's no escaping the destiny of that path. There's only two things you can do: The son can sleep with the cousin, rape the aunt and try to seduce his mom. Or he can ignore all that and try in vain at the sister just to end up with the mom trying to seduce him anyway. Not to mention that his point system is bogus to begin with. Lean into it, earn points, or don't, you end up at the same damn place in either storyline.

As the dad, I did everything I could to make up with the mother and ignore the daughter and he still has the same fantasies and sex dreams about her regardless of the points.

He may as well have designed this as a kinetic novel from the start.
I wouldnt mind an "harem" route with both the dad and the son and the player just choose the one he like to play the most while keeping the routes this game already had but I guess thats asking too much

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
I wouldnt mind an "harem" route with both the dad and the son and the player just choose the one he like to play the most while keeping the routes this game already had but I guess thats asking too much
Especially when neither the father nor the son has a route which even begins catching the mother or the daughter.
You can't be the very best, like no one ever was ... when you can't catch one, you'll never catch them all.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
hello
the graphics and animations were very promising and the possibility of being able to play from the perspective of the father or son was quite interesting and something new. the first / old version could not meet my expectations and the current version is also far behind what the developers could actually have realized from their idea.

whatever the developer with act 2 part? want to testify is absolutely not accessible to me. instead of wasting time and resources on such projects, the maingame should be maintained and revised more.

In the current version it is not worth starting with this game, waiting for updates and from my point of view you don't really have to support such a project.

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
One day, the game about what happened behind the scenes while making the wannabe Lynchesque visual novel we've come to know as Dual Family will be fascinating. I mean, if it's developed by a person who is not clinging to life by consuming obscene quantities of ketamine and obsessing about Dutch angles.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes