VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
To me, part II seems to be part of a fever dream from someone on a lot of drugs.
To me it's unplayable, it's all broken, it takes forever switching between dialogue for MC and NPC.
And what's up with the dots? Also the cheat makes an error anytime you press it.

Is there any normal gameplay in this like in the original game?
Even the setup menu looks broken, there are a couple of sliders but they have no name as to what they do.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I can't believe you are downloading and playing (o_Oo_O) this damn scam.

Honestly, guys, you've just made me loose all my residual hopes in mankind.

Reactions: linkinn

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
The above is not true, just checked - 3 years ago I played Version 0.99CE and the rape stll exists.

Question - since then, has the legacy had any content updates and if so, how can I dl them?
The above is true just checked - few minutes ago i played version 0.99 CE and the rape doesn't exists

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very based that this version is still hosted on the first page. I will make note of this in my personal files. And you're contribution has been very appreciated. My mind is now at ease...
Sure you're welcome :D

Reactions: LewdBoiWinston

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Last time i played.

Follow the incest approach = Game will punish you and you will feel horrible.
Follow the non incest approach = Game will punish you and you will feel horrible.
Follow the game only for the story itself = game will punish you and you will feel horrible.

Anything changed since that time or is it still the same from when i last played it?

• Haha
Reactions: jestertlw

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Last time i played.

Follow the incest approach = Game will punish you and you will feel horrible.
Follow the non incest approach = Game will punish you and you will feel horrible.
Follow the game only for the story itself = game will punish you and you will feel horrible.

Anything changed since that time or is it still the same from when i last played it?
Yes it has change, now you punish yourself when you downlaod this game and play it.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I've seen it a few times before. Some people are scared to death of success, and purposefully sabotage themselves to show everyone what a failure they think themselves to be. This crap that has been coming from this Dev with this part 2 is a prime example of self-sabotage.
The fact this guy still has 300 subs is also a case in point of the stupidity of people in general.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
I've seen it a few times before. Some people are scared to death of success, and purposefully sabotage themselves to show everyone what a failure they think themselves to be. This crap that has been coming from this Dev with this part 2 is a prime example of self-sabotage.
The fact this guy still has 300 subs is also a case in point of the stupidity of people in general.
not just with this one,saddoggames -the tyrant still has 177 patrons paying £433 a month how long ago was it abandonded,crazy:) and yet some good games cant get support:(

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes