VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
If I recall, wasn't there on the Son route. A sequence where the son rapes the aunt as well as the cousin? Does anyone remember that in the original game? I think someone said it may have been removed in later versions? Any info would be appreciated, particularly maybe a copy of that version?
0.98 CE/RE is where the rape exist, well it is rape but not that rape because later she seems enjoy the fuck.
0.99 CE/RE is where the dialogue and render changes a bit. It makes like aunt the one who said "c'mon fuck your aunt, nephew... because you choose me, right?" or something like that. And yes, she still enjoys it.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: LewdBoiWinston

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
0.98 CE/RE is where the rape exist, well it is rape but not that rape because later she seems enjoy the fuck.
0.99 CE/RE is where the dialogue and render changes a bit. It makes like aunt the one who said "c'mon fuck your aunt, niece... because you choose me, right?" or something like that. And yes, she still enjoys it.
Finally someone brought closure to this question.

I told you people almost two years ago (February 2020) that reporting based on version 0.98 was pointless since gumdrop was banned from patreon twice. Once for a short while after which he renamed the game from "Dual Family" to "DF", removing all references to incest from the script and released version 0.98, and then for a second time which was a bit longer after which he released version 0.99.
I said that he probably removed all references to the rape scene during the second ban and reporting based on version 0.98 was about as pointless as reporting a bug in Windows 98.
And then the utter shock that Patreon did sweet fuck all concerning gumdrop's actions. *Surprised Pikachu face image macro*

Oct 6, 2021
The above is not true, just checked - 3 years ago I played Version 0.99CE and the rape stll exists.

Question - since then, has the legacy had any content updates and if so, how can I dl them?

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
So just more dream sequences and awful taste in music?
As KROM95 said just a few posts above yours: One interesting video and maybe 20 pictures

The above is not true, just checked - 3 years ago I played Version 0.99CE and the rape stll exists.

Question - since then, has the legacy had any content updates and if so, how can I dl them?
You should be more specific of what content you are looking for.
In Legacy: the father has sex with 2 women, the son has sex with 3 women. No one has sex with either the daughter or the mother.

Reactions: KROM95

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
PART II – PARTY HALL

WIN DOWNLOAD (DRIVE)
Google Drive

MAC DOWNLOAD (DRIVE)
Google Drive

- PARTY HALL story segment (YOUTH + DEVIANT)

- ISLAND EVENT & ANIMATION (select previous paintings - visit plane)
Okay Karen is the deviant and youth is the daughter/sister right? Has Karen had anything so far in Part II because for the most part I've ignored Part II and what little I've been able to gleam from this mostly useless thread is it seems to be focused on the son, mother and daughter and if what some have said is true seems like it's some weird drug trip purgatory and shit about characters committing suicide like it's after a Bad End from the main game or something. And if I want to know what the hell is going on I guess I'll have wait for compressed version since there's no way in hell I'm going to waste time trying to download 7 gigs or more of something that's most likely to be a disappointment but Karen and the daughter are the things I still care about in this shit show.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Has the main version received an update in the last few months?
A 10-second search using the search box in the upper right hand corner of this thread for "CE Airing" (the name of the update from the OP) shows that it was last updated 4 Oct. It took you and I longer to type this than doing the actual search. (edit: 1.04.0ce was 4 Oct. Looks like 1.05.0ce was around 4 Dec.)

• Angry
Reactions: RustyCooter001

KROM95

May 14, 2019
Okay Karen is the deviant and youth is the daughter/sister right? Has Karen had anything so far in Part II because for the most part I've ignored Part II and what little I've been able to gleam from this mostly useless thread is it seems to be focused on the son, mother and daughter and if what some have said is true seems like it's some weird drug trip purgatory and shit about characters committing suicide like it's after a Bad End from the main game or something. And if I want to know what the hell is going on I guess I'll have wait for compressed version since there's no way in hell I'm going to waste time trying to download 7 gigs or more of something that's most likely to be a disappointment but Karen and the daughter are the things I still care about in this shit show.
Don’t waist your time to play it use RPA and maybe you find something interesting

ben.andrews

May 10, 2019
Has anyone played the latest version? And if so can you tell me if there's any sex between mom and son. Felt like there was a big lead up to that in the update before last but so far this game has been a huge tease

• Haha
Reactions: fz and leon02457

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'll never understand those silly subtitles next to the "Part" bit.
To me, part II seems to be part of a fever dream from someone on a lot of drugs.

The main game is more or less the same as the original game and goes past the walkthrough for the original, a lot on the dads part and less on the sons part but both paths are further along than the original game.

Oct 6, 2021
As KROM95 said just a few posts above yours: One interesting video and maybe 20 pictures

You should be more specific of what content you are looking for.
In Legacy: the father has sex with 2 women, the son has sex with 3 women. No one has sex with either the daughter or the mother.
General story/new content that is worth downloading and playing.

Mind you, the last version I played was 0,99CE so I am interested solely in versions after that one.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes