VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
In this game, do we have two protagonists and we choose who to play with? So does each protagonist have their route? Does the son follow the mother's route and the father the daughter's route? Will each one follow only one route with a certain girl or do we just choose the MC and can we go after any girl? Like, MC son, mother and sister.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
lmao
what-the-hell-was-that-smoking.gif

i downloaded pt2 because of all the comments and i still didnt expect such garbage. 10 mins of watching the same 5 renders and clicking "read" on your nintendo ds. might be even longer, i quit.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Can't someone stop this developper from posting? Posting updates with nothing in it in order to get back his lost patreon and his
10k/month ?
He's just abusing people like he did those 2 last years
Nope! The stupid, hypocrite oxen at Patreon now go gung-ho on anything sex-related on their site, but as long as it brings money in, proven scammer can continue. Sometimes I think part (if just a tiny wibbly wobbly bit) of the rubbish gumdrop publishes with Part Two is white noise for patreon´s "reviewers".

Last edited:
Reactions: punisher696

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
In this game, do we have two protagonists and we choose who to play with? So does each protagonist have their route? Does the son follow the mother's route and the father the daughter's route? Will each one follow only one route with a certain girl or do we just choose the MC and can we go after any girl? Like, MC son, mother and sister.
I'm in a loop. I keep having to answer this question. I will put it in simple terms. In the original (I will not attempt to explain part 2) there is one story with two perspectives: a pissed-off guy who is divorcing his wife and his pissed-off son who has a hard-on for his mom. You choose which one to play in a playthrough. Their love interests are fixed, with the husband attempting to groom his daughter and the son attempting to seduce his mom. They may both interact with the other's love interest but it is a waste of time that takes away from precious time with the one they are actively pursuing. The son can have sex with his cousin and blackmail his aunt for sex (may be taken out of the game from what I hear). The Father can also be raped by both the aunt and his niece. Yes. I did say rape. If you have noticed I didn't mention the sister or the mom that isn't an oversight. 99% of the game is either trying to get into their pants or having dreams about fucking them. However, this doesn't come to fruition.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While I enjoyed the game on my first playthrough, most players will not.

Part 2 is a whole other kettle of fish. It is like sticking your dick in a Gloryhole and having it bitten off by a German shepherd.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Then just tell me omg! People being here very vague. I "played" the Part 2 so I guess the real "MC" is the son now. So I tried for a bit the "son" path but also checked the "Dad" path.
From what I saw it seems no mater who you choose you will got both, the mom and the sister.
So expect you guys dont tell me anything more accurate I dont see whats the problem with the game is.
Its already late here where I live, I didnt even checked the reviews. Gonna continue playing it tomorrow.
In the main game Part 1 the problem isn't which MC to play as (dad or son), the problem is the extreme lack of sex content on both routes. That's why people in this thread are saying this dev is a scammer. Other than a couple drugged out dream sequences and dialogue inferences, there is literally no sexual content in Part 1. Then, after he started pushing out the abomination known as Part 2, it just confused people even more due to lack of story progression on Part 1 and his never ending LSD trip called Part 2.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone lock this thread? I am tired of seeing this shit putting false updates every week
Why don't you just use the "Ignore" option at the top of the page.
You already know whats going on but you still come here to post, just "Ignore" this thread for the next 2-3 years and your good to go.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Can someone lock this thread? I am tired of seeing this shit putting false updates every week
I'm here for the popcorn.

Locking the thread isn't going to happen anytime soon, if the past is any precedent. Here are options for those to take so it stops bothering them:
  1. If you are "watching" this thread, click the "UNWATCH" button.
  2. Click the "IGNORE THREAD" button.
  3. If you see it in the "Latest Updates" area ... just pretend it is not there.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'm in a loop. I keep having to answer this question. I will put it in simple terms. In the original (I will not attempt to explain part 2) there is one story with two perspectives: a pissed-off guy who is divorcing his wife and his pissed-off son who has a hard-on for his mom. You choose which one to play in a playthrough. Their love interests are fixed, with the husband attempting to groom his daughter and the son attempting to seduce his mom. They may both interact with the other's love interest but it is a waste of time that takes away from precious time with the one they are actively pursuing. The son can have sex with his cousin and blackmail his aunt for sex (may be taken out of the game from what I hear). The Father can also be raped by both the aunt and his niece. Yes. I did say rape. If you have noticed I didn't mention the sister or the mom that isn't an oversight. 99% of the game is either trying to get into their pants or having dreams about fucking them. However, this doesn't come to fruition.
While I enjoyed the game on my first playthrough, most players will not.

Part 2 is a whole other kettle of fish. It is like sticking your dick in a Gloryhole and having it bitten off by a German shepherd.
A nice recap of the "legacy" version! One may add, esp. if you played the Xmas special too, a couple of things:
- Officially the love interests were not fixed, but with every update it became clearer that the absolute main routes were Dad-Daughter and Mom-Son. And e.g. the reconciliation route was abandoned quite early. The only alternate one which stayed to the end on the son route was with Mara.
- The Mom actively dislikes or even hates her daughter, part of the reason is that the daughter kept a close relationship with the Dad.
- The Xmas special and a newer update show quite clearly that the Dad-Daughter flirting has gone on for quite a time before the gamestory started. and while the scene was deliberately darkened by the Dev, the peck on the cheek by the daughter in the Cave scene, their shadows look far more like a love hug and french kiss.
-
- The Aunt has her own plans, is deep into shady deals and uses and abuses her daughter to further these plans.
- The son comes across, there are several strong hints, as rather psychotic, which might be one reason Act Two is like a fever dream.
- While the Dev made the game a blue ball simulator, the dreams, conversations and actions by the Dad-Daughter pair make it clear that they coming together is more a question of when, not if. Unfortunately Gumdrop was overcome by greed and so is stretching it out.

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
A nice recap of the "legacy" version! One may add, esp. if you played the Xmas special too, a couple of things:
- Officially the love interests were not fixed, but with every update it became clearer that the absolute main routes were Dad-Daughter and Mom-Son. And e.g. the reconciliation route was abandoned quite early. The only alternate one which stayed to the end on the son route was with Mara.
- The Mom actively dislikes or even hates her daughter, part of the reason is that the daughter kept a close relationship with the Dad.
- The Xmas special and a newer update show quite clearly that the Dad-Daughter flirting has gone on for quite a time before the gamestory started. and while the scene was deliberately darkened by the Dev, the peck on the cheek by the daughter in the Cave scene, their shadows look far more like a love hug and french kiss.
-
- The Aunt has her own plans, is deep into shady deals and uses and abuses her daughter to further these plans.
- The son comes across, there are several strong hints, as rather psychotic, which might be one reason Act Two is like a fever dream.
- While the Dev made the game a blue ball simulator, the dreams, conversations and actions by the Dad-Daughter pair make it clear that they coming together is more a question of when, not if. Unfortunately Gumdrop was overcome by greed and so is stretching it out.
Wait what ? I thought if you play the son you get both of them, the mom and the sis. Im talking about the whole Part 2 where the brother and sis text each other that they already fucked....Jesus, if its really turns out that the daughter dates and fucks the father no matter who you play I gonna skip on this. Thanks for the warning bro.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
-
Well said. I do find it interesting that while the son thinks his father hates him he actually loves him but the daughter thinks her mom loves her but she actually hates her. It was clever writing back when the writing was actually clever.

Reactions: Turret

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
PART II – TV DS
- TV|DS showcase & story segment (MATRIARCH + YOUTH)
- ISLAND EVENT & ANIMATION (select previous paintings - visit plane)
What does this even mean? These change logs aren't exactly clear what they're saying if you haven't played the game before.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Wait what ? I thought if you play the son you get both of them, the mom and the sis. Jesus, if its really turns out that the daughter dates and fucks the father no matter who you play I gonna skip on this. Thanks for the warning bro.
It was told to you 15 hours ago:
Yes its true, son/mom and dad/sister.
And again, there is no sex among son/mom/dad/daughter in either version of the game after nearly 5 years.
None. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Zero. Null.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Wait what ? I thought if you play the son you get both of them, the mom and the sis. Jesus, if its really turns out that the daughter dates and fucks the father no matter who you play I gonna skip on this. Thanks for the warning bro.
Heh. Don't worry about it. The sister and the mom ain't fucking anybody except in daddy's nightmares and fuckboy's dreams... where he also fucks a skeleton.

Reactions: jestertlw
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes