VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Haegemon

Jun 25, 2019
Bullshit!! A couple renders, terrible music, psychoanalysis nonsense and a huge placeholder for the next moth. That is the last update on the original game. Deleted, I'm definitely done with this VN and never will play it again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there android downloads
no android porters touch this piece of shit.

Bullshit!! A couple renders, terrible music, psychoanalysis nonsense and a huge placeholder for the next moth. That is the last update on the original game. Deleted, I'm definitely done with this VN and never will play it again.
your 1st mistake was to dl this, 2nd was extracting what you dl'd and 3d was "playing the game".

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
no android porters touch this piece of shit.

your 1st mistake was to dl this, 2nd was extracting what you dl'd and 3d was "playing the game".
While I am against most warning labels on this site (you should be an adult if you are here in the first place and be familiar with the concept that you are downloading at your own risk) this fucking game needs a goddamn Mr. Yuck sticker for how many people are apparently harmed by ingesting Part 2.

1639409952559.png

• Haha
Reactions: Rexaureus

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
While I am against most warning labels on this site (you should be an adult if you are here in the first place and be familiar with the concept that you are downloading at your own risk) this fucking game needs a goddamn Mr. Yuck sticker for how many people are apparently harmed by ingesting Part 2.
well we enlightened try our best but f95 just doesn't want to take action.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
well we enlightened try our best but f95 just doesn't want to take action.
Nah, why would they do that? Censorship is not our friend. That's why we share opinions and viewpoints, hoping that people will be enlightened that way. If f95 starts that stuff it begets the infamous "slippery slope". Unfortunately, sharing those opinions and viewpoints helps some, but obviously not all. But I respectfully disagree, Just desserts or not, I think f95 admins needs to leave that kind of thing alone.

Reactions: LIhg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nah, why would they do that? Censorship is not our friend. That's why we share opinions and viewpoints, hoping that people will be enlightened that way. If f95 starts that stuff it begets the infamous "slippery slope". Unfortunately, sharing those opinions and viewpoints helps some, but obviously not all. But I respectfully disagree, Just desserts or not, I think f95 admins needs to leave that kind of thing alone.
well they do take action on some games where game is behind client needed to play game and also admins/mods banned scamdrop after he made tons of reviews.

• Haha
Reactions: sobstorydev_memes

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Agreed, but think about it. Those are abusers. Here. On F95. That's a bit different and as the Admins, it's not only their right but their onus to do so in such cases. In Scumdrop's case the only abuse he's guilty of is being a zone head in full view. He's DOES have a game...at least it is portrayed that way...started that way...it really exists, stinks, but exists. It's there, such as it is, to patronize and support if you so choose. Ours is to call it out as such so people with a brain, and a sense of logic can avoid it. F95, in this case, can really only just put it out there like every other piece, within their guidelines that is what they do. As for those who step around the criticism and support anyway...well the adage is very old that says a fool and his money are soon parted.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes