VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Aalorian

Feb 16, 2019
This program, and i use that word specifically, probably takes the cake for the most tanked rating in the history of this site.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fz

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
How bad can it get, i would want to find out lol thank in advanced :ROFLMAO:
It's 6.7gb (somehow??) so I'll ping you here once it's ready, maybe ~10ish mins.

windyp

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Last edited:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Dual Family [v1.05.0ce] [Gumdrop Games]

Download Main Game PC (242MB):

Download Part II Din Lick PC (605MB):

Eorzorian

Feb 13, 2018
If i invested half of my time into doing a game like this, i would, in the meantime he said he did something, create 10 Chapters.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hey guys, I dont understand something in 1.05. When the son danced with his mom and kissed her he is watched by his dad. Later dad pressed a pillow on sons face. Sons mom came in and declared him, it just was a bad dream. Later son goes downstair into the tv-room and the dance-scene from the day before starts again! What happend there? :-O

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys, I dont understand something in 1.05. When the son danced with his mom and kissed her he is watched by his dad. Later dad pressed a pillow on sons face. Sons mom came in and declared him, it just was a bad dream. Later son goes downstair into the tv-room and the dance-scene from the day before starts again! What happend there? :-O
what happened is that you dl'd piece of garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: jestertlw

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
So I decided to try again on the mother-son route and got to the end of it. After the dance scene you go to bed and then you wake up and your dad tries to smother you with a pillow but you wake up and your mom is there. But you're still not awake it's all one long dream and mom gets naked. But unlike most games like this where this would be a chance to finally have a sex scene it's more blue balls as the the dance scene repeats up to a point and then your on the couch surrounded by your aunt, your sister and Karen naked. But instead of doing anything with any of them you just want mom. The dream mom asks you to follow her and then it ends. Now I got that far focusing on the mother-son relationship. Anyone know if it's any different if you actually try to go for any the other girls on the son's side. Sister, Karen, your aunt, your date?

Using the thing that shows your relationship points the highest I remember getting is needing one more point to move to romantic relationship in the father-daughter route and needing like three more for the uncle-niece and mother-son. I never tried to fix the marriage as the father and I don't think any of the son's other choices even come close.

Getting back to the father-daughter and uncle-niece/Karen route there seems to be a split somewhere around where you choose if you want to spend the night with Karen or head back home. The Karen story is still stuck on the mourning after, but if you head home, and I don't remember if it happen sleeping at Karen's place, you get a dream sequence with the daughter. She seems like she's accusing you of molesting or raping her in the past. You can either say it didn't happen or go with the possibility that because of drinking and/or mental instability maybe you did and are in denial or have suppressed the memory of it happening. No telling if either choice affects any thing in the real world at this point. Next she gives you of three doors to enter regardless of what you choose before that. The thee doors are love, anger and pity. Love leads to the daughter and choices whether you love her or see her as a doll you want to fuck. Even if you choose the doll option you still don't get a sex scene at least so far as this seems to lead to the current end of the daughter's route. The first time got this far the other two doors were still locked. This time the anger door can be opened and gives two choices. Going to your daughter's bedroom gives you the same thing as if you chose the love door but instead of leading to the end loops back the the choice between the daughter's room and the master bedroom. If you go to the master bedroom what you think is your wife is there but you can't see her head except glowing eye. You go through all that and wait it's not your wife it's her crazy sister! And no matter what I chose it seems after that you get stuck in a loop of her giant head chasing you down the hall. So I guess next update of part 1/legacy version or whatever will be the pity door unless gumdrop does something different, and if it is the pity door either nothing or very little will be added to the others.

There, if anyone cares that's where the actual game as it is stands now. I'm not one of the people paying gumdrop for this but for some reason I just can't give up and stay away and as this show's even though I lost no money I've spent way too much time thinking about this game. I hate to use stupid internet memes, but it seems that for me and other we may be playing this game for free, but gumdrop living inside our heads rent free.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
So I decided to try again on the mother-son route and got to the end of it. After the dance scene you go to bed and then you wake up and your dad tries to smother you with a pillow but you wake up and your mom is there. But you're still not awake it's all one long dream and mom gets naked. But unlike most games like this where this would be a chance to finally have a sex scene it's more blue balls as the the dance scene repeats up to a point and then your on the couch surrounded by your aunt, your sister and Karen naked. But instead of doing anything with any of them you just want mom. The dream mom asks you to follow her and then it ends. Now I got that far focusing on the mother-son relationship. Anyone know if it's any different if you actually try to go for any the other girls on the son's side. Sister, Karen, your aunt, your date?

Using the thing that shows your relationship points the highest I remember getting is needing one more point to move to romantic relationship in the father-daughter route and needing like three more for the uncle-niece and mother-son. I never tried to fix the marriage as the father and I don't think any of the son's other choices even come close.

Getting back to the father-daughter and uncle-niece/Karen route there seems to be a split somewhere around where you choose if you want to spend the night with Karen or head back home. The Karen story is still stuck on the mourning after, but if you head home, and I don't remember if it happen sleeping at Karen's place, you get a dream sequence with the daughter. She seems like she's accusing you of molesting or raping her in the past. You can either say it didn't happen or go with the possibility that because of drinking and/or mental instability maybe you did and are in denial or have suppressed the memory of it happening. No telling if either choice affects any thing in the real world at this point. Next she gives you of three doors to enter regardless of what you choose before that. The thee doors are love, anger and pity. Love leads to the daughter and choices whether you love her or see her as a doll you want to fuck. Even if you choose the doll option you still don't get a sex scene at least so far as this seems to lead to the current end of the daughter's route. The first time got this far the other two doors were still locked. This time the anger door can be opened and gives two choices. Going to your daughter's bedroom gives you the same thing as if you chose the love door but instead of leading to the end loops back the the choice between the daughter's room and the master bedroom. If you go to the master bedroom what you think is your wife is there but you can't see her head except glowing eye. You go through all that and wait it's not your wife it's her crazy sister! And no matter what I chose it seems after that you get stuck in a loop of her giant head chasing you down the hall. So I guess next update of part 1/legacy version or whatever will be the pity door unless gumdrop does something different, and if it is the pity door either nothing or very little will be added to the others.

There, if anyone cares that's where the actual game as it is stands now. I'm not one of the people paying gumdrop for this but for some reason I just can't give up and stay away and as this show's even though I lost no money I've spent way too much time thinking about this game. I hate to use stupid internet memes, but it seems that for me and other we may be playing this game for free, but gumdrop living inside our heads rent free.
Although I would recommend just kicking the squatter out of your noggin, if there are those who can't look away from this train wreck, I'd advise to save time and look at the image (game/images folder) and webp (game/kino folder, I believe) assets. That way you can see if there are any new naughty bits showing or plunging into dark depths of wanton taboo desire. If you have an update that is still ren'd ... use Sam's unRen to extract it all for you. Instead of wasting time attempting a play - you can see that there is no new worthwhile content with each and every update in under 15 minutes.

warfrat255

Jun 3, 2017
It's 6.7gb (somehow??) so I'll ping you here once it's ready, maybe ~10ish mins.

windyp

Torrent: ( ) ❤
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Thanks Mate!

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes