VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I too want to know what is going on here but without all the bullshit talk.

1. Is the main game progressing or is this a rework of old stuff?

2. What is with the "Part II", is it a new story or is it something else?

Please no bullshit of hate and discontent about the dev, real answers please.
Here's an answer: no one has a fucking clue anymore. The game is completely remade but it also kind of hints as a continuation? There is a lot of trippy random shit in the updates with no story or content whatsoever so it's hard to describe what the game really is.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I too want to know what is going on here but without all the bullshit talk.

1. Is the main game progressing or is this a rework of old stuff?

2. What is with the "Part II", is it a new story or is it something else?

Please no bullshit of hate and discontent about the dev, real answers please.
(Please insert here your favourite hatespeech as introduction;):cool:) without any other remarks this is the current situation: 1) The old DF from 2017, the "Legacy" version, is now progressing again. Very slowly and blueballing, but going on, at the moment 1.05CE is the most recent. It focuses on the Dad path.

2) Gumdrop wants his Part 2 to be the "End all" version, the new main game. It is only the story of the Son from the first game. But beware, Gumdrop either considers himself to be the reincarnation of Kubrick and Dali or is making what he sees during a bad LSD, Angels Dust or Meth trip into something. You can debate if DF Part Two is artsy or something dreamed up by an unhinged mind, but it is not a game. It is around 5 Gig of unrelated music and speech pieces, psychodelic art, minigames and a (raving mad) "storyline". As said before, it is in your estimation if you see DF Part Two as artsy, trolling or or the result of something you did when you are high as a kite.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
man the whole trying to connect to the girls is getting boring, I wish we can just get to sex scenes with the family already, I understand that you want to have the son or father try to have a connection with the girls and grow their relationship more but tbh it’s kinda taking too long
you are barking wrong tree, this game won't advance anywhere never.

Absolutely fucking waste of time.
well it's been said only thousand or so times.

I actually kinda almost want to download the game now after reading the comments to see what's so horrible about it :D

And I see people asking for Android version, compressed version etc., why are they playing this game if it's that bad?
horrible is that it doesn't advance anywhere and act 2 is just shitshow.

If I ever decide to complete my doctorate in psychology, perhaps a study of the affect of nostalgia on adult game pl
you'd need to examine scamdrop's head too.

nice list btw.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Ok. No BS. No tongue in cheek. Here's the scoop for all you "I don't get it" folks out there. The first few releases of this game (and I mean this ENDED YEARS AGO) were pretty promising. Intrigue in the story, couple hot babes, couple not so hot older women. It got you interested and wanting more. Then something went incredibly haywire with this dev. To me, and I'm no psychologist, it showed all the signs of someone who's had a serious mental breakdown. First, he provided nothing, like forever. No content, no reasons, no nothing. Then began bizarre teasing tidbits on his Patreon to string along his supporters. Most of them involving captures that were nothing new. It's been a while since I read them but I also believe that throughout there were 'hints' that something new would finally be forthcoming. But it would never come to fruition. THERE HAS BEEN NOTHING NEW WORTH SEEING FROM THIS DEVELOPER FOR YEARS. SO THIS GAME IS NOW NOTHING. A JOKE. A FARCE. DOWNLOADING IT IS A WASTE OF TIME AND ENERGY AND IF YOU'VE PATRONIZED THIS JOKER, MONEY. AND IF YOU ARE STILL GIVING THIS GUY PATRONAGE FRANKLY YOU ARE THE BIGGEST SUCKER WALKING. As you've read through this thread. you notice that so many of us following these games are simply baffled that he has been able to keep patrons through years of virtually nothing provided for them. That's what all the sarcasm and facepalming is all about.

(now all you sarcastic facepalmers out there get ready for another round, when we find that everything I just wrote will be lost ten posts from now...lol)

MASK

Mar 15, 2017
the story's a bust, but are there at least any new vaguely lewd animations for this update? i recall there was like, 3 little six-second clips added an update or two ago.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes