VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
There WAS a lot of potential in the title, which gumdrop sank very successfully because of his addled mind.
Chummer, you completely blank out my other statements about DF, which are critical of the various failings done in DF. I see this game, it´s pros and cons, quite clearly.
But it seems you prefer discussion in "Trump- and political correctness" styles (both are very similar in how they try to use illogical points and deliberate distortion of arguments).
"Chummer" - we differ on "potential" between the apathetic face of the daughter and the resting bitch karen face of the mother, as well as the lack of character development and backstory - not to mention no vision of what the actual journey of the characters would be, along with their interactions and such. After the inciting incident, nothing progressed beyond a glacial pace. It wouldn't pass muster in any 1st year intro to creative writing course.

Just because we disagree doesn't mean I am using any style you wish to name. I bring forth the facts and relate them as they are seen. That you are unable to accept those facts and that reality - whether or not you have been critical of any aspects of the developer's management style in the past - speaks volumes on your adherence to nostalgia over actual data and information.

Within the first 6 months of development, the game stalled. Promises were made, statements about development were made, but nothing ever came from them. The developer continuously said things were progressing in development, and never showed anything for it. For years nothing at all occurred. The developer re-emerged from hiding and promised continuation on the storyline for months. About a month (or less? - I will admit a little fog here) from that deadline - the announcement that all that work for the update was scrapped and going to move into a different direction. Since that time, it's been experimental concepts that appear to use many of the same assets over and over with different levels of zoom and angles. Let's also not forget the talk of the developer hyping up his dive into motion capturing in 2019 and how that will progress the title. Over 3 years later and nothing that involves motion capturing exists.

So yes, there never was anything there. It was all because it was one of the few on the market at the time and larger numbers of audience were coming to the adult gaming world and so this title got a lot of attention, but that's it.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Are there any compressed versions of Dual Family POOL?
As cxx already mentioned, there is no compressed version here and why should it? I wrote it in an earlier post that every single sequel "game" to DF is not worth the download unless you´d like to see what a LSD trip might look like.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Just because we disagree doesn't mean I am using any style you wish to name. I bring forth the facts and relate them as they are seen. That you are unable to accept those facts and that reality - whether or not you have been critical of any aspects of the developer's management style in the past - speaks volumes on your adherence to nostalgia over actual data and information.
And here we have the crux of your argumentation. You completely disregard various posts of mine, which are very critical of the Dev and game. I even made a meme about gumdrop´s character traits we see.
That is not going by facts, as you say you do, but cherrypicking what fits your idea! Something you should think about. Still, merry Christmas!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no sex. just waiting when scamdrops starts making sidestory vids like scam(vile)lab.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So you want POOL. That's where those appear to be from. Good luck and be ready to be disappointed should someone actually post a link.
That is one thing we are both in full accord about what it represents. Every part of DF 2, no matter the naming, is a study of an addled mind.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Actually you don't need a hero. Long story short. Kyle started out good, then started milking supporters, made several fake promisses, constantly delaying updates, then he decided to release something but on much smaller scale compared to what he released before. His previous updates were much biger that is. Story has no progression, relationship development makes no sense. If you're new to this game i suggest you to simply drop this game and play much better games from this site with actual story and sex or if you don't, well, just don't expect anything from this dev.

asokaaso2

Oct 14, 2019
What in the actual F? I first started commenting here like 3 years ago about how this game was stuck on development. And it's still not finished lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: Sidmax

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What in the actual F? I first started commenting here like 3 years ago about how this game was stuck on development. And it's still not finished lmao.
this is milking machine, never ends even if scamdrop dies.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes