VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hard to post honest review of this since This is scam isn't allowed.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
anyone knows why "DOLL HOUSE, LESPERIENZA, POOL" file sizes are huge?
Because the image sizes are bloated. Yes, there are a lot of images of nothing but the same scene at a slightly different angle or 1% zoomed in - but also there is terrible compression/format management. Basically just like the title, itself... a whole lot of nothing and terrible management.

Also, the mother and daughter characters do not have sex in this tite.

Reactions: cxx

buwamo

Mar 16, 2018
Looking at df-1.13.0ce-pc images compared to df-1.10.0ce-pc. Here are the contact sheets for all the new images between the current and previous update shared.

View attachment 1988015 View attachment 1988016 View attachment 1988017 View attachment 1988018 View attachment 1988019
  • 8437 images in df-1.13.0ce-pc (thanks Oiiink )
  • 8145 images in df-1.10.0ce-pc
292 new images in this version. As with the previous posts when I have done the same - there is nothing worthwhile here. Move along, nothing to see.

Previous contact sheets of new images:https://f95zone.to/threads/dual-family-v1-13-0ce-gumdrop-games.1870/post-8202234
for those who dont know, check it out to save your time

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I agree with your short sentence. You don't reward bad behavior, in this case devs like Kyle. I mean almost 3 years without any update, then he returns and deliver 5 min update with story not moving forward but standing still. And yet there are some idiot who believe if they support him, give him more money that Kyle will do better. No, simply cut the flow of money and i gurantee that propper update with actual content will arive. Either that or Kyle will all toghether abandon this whole game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I agree with your short sentence. You don't reward bad behavior, in this case devs like Kyle. I mean almost 3 years without any update, then he returns and deliver 5 min update with story not moving forward but standing still. And yet there are some idiot who believe if they support him, give him more money that Kyle will do better. No, simply cut the flow of money and i gurantee that propper update with actual content will arive. Either that or Kyle will all toghether abandon this whole game.
won't abandon or will just make new game after completes this like scamstor (no idea what's current deadline to finish milfy shitty).

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
won't abandon or will just make new game after completes this like scamstor (no idea what's current deadline to finish milfy shitty).
Oh yeah, i completely fogot about shitstor. Scumdrop already tried to do remaster for DF, didn't go well. I don't think Kyle will try same bs again.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I mean, it's really crazy that he still has 180, but looking at the stats more broadly he's lost 50% of his support over the last 12 months. That's actually better than I expected because scams like this tend to hold on to supporters. Look at Milfy City, it took a long time for his support to drop. What I can't understand is that in 2018 Gumdrop's support peaked at over 1,000 patrons. That's insane! I know the AVG market looked a lot different back then, but I can't believe he had that much support and BLEW it. If he had kept up he would have a massively successful Patreon. But unlike just about everyone else, he actually lost support throughout the pandemic. At a time when everyone was bored and looking for new ways to spend money, Gumdrop actually found a way to be unsuccessful.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
well we don't know how many moved to his patreon copy.
Hopefully few. He doesn't provide anything extra to his non-Patreon patrons, and the numbers simply look like they dwindled, not as if there was some concerted effort in a lot of people leaving, especially since it's a monthly trend.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes