VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Sometimes, its nice to remind myself as the F95 community becomes more and more volatile,

everyone still thinks this is a total piece of fucking shit :HideThePain:

Half tempted to do another Captain's Log...

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
I just looked at this guy's Patreon for the first time in maybe an year and an half saw his latest post dollhouse? Can be unlocked for £70 an month....... How is this real

clairdelunero

Nov 1, 2022
Dual Family [v1.10.0ce] [Gumdrop Games]

COMPRESSED - Main Game

PC / MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

-----------------------------------------------------

COMPRESSED - DOLLHOUSE

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

----------------------------------------------------

COMPRESSED - POOL

PC / MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

----------------------------------------------------

LESPERIENZA -> COMING SOON

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank u

Dec 7, 2017
I totally forgot about this game, and now there are the off-shoots. Looks like I am going to have to do it all over again. Darn, such a pleasurable pain.
Thanks Dev and OP. Hehe.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I totally forgot about this game, and now there are the off-shoots. Looks like I am going to have to do it all over again. Darn, such a pleasurable pain.
Thanks Dev and OP. Hehe.
There's nothing there. Read the last couple pages, at a minimum.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
broken link please update.
There's no there, there. If you are looking for images of the mother or daughter doing the nasty - you're looking in the wrong place. That content does not exist in these files. You would do better to go search for fan-art.

Do you always waste bandwidth and hours of your time only to be disappointed before reading for a few minutes of recent posts to realize there are better things to do?

Reactions: Poisonous

tirabahala

May 6, 2022
There's no there, there. If you are looking for images of the mother or daughter doing the nasty - you're looking in the wrong place. That content does not exist in these files. You would do better to go search for fan-art.

Do you always waste bandwidth and hours of your time only to be disappointed before reading for a few minutes of recent posts to realize there are better things to do?
i looking for the compress file.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
btw have you seen the price?
View attachment 2322567

and the best is: Game Access (Day of Release)... when will it be released? :)
So let's sumerize. Story basically don't exist. Text and dyalog makes no sense. Zero sexual content between main LIs (mom and sis). And even though character models looks fine, the game itself is an empty shell. So for what exactly is scumdrop charging 80 euros in this case?

I only played Son route so far and the story not only doesn't make any sense but it doesn't move forward. If you think about it even EA put a lot of more effort with Dead Space remake and usualy they're the bad guys of gaming industry while scumdrop failed to produce single sex scene with main LIs. The only thing i'm giving to Kyle is his ability to mainpulate fools and lie them on fake promise that he'll deliver.

Reactions: Dufy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ScumDrop is still milking it? What a Pro!
well so does scamstor (haven't checked what's his current deadline for end of milfy shitty and how ready his new scamproject is).

So let's sumerize. Story basically don't exist. Text and dyalog makes no sense. Zero sexual content between main LIs (mom and sis). And even though character models looks fine, the game itself is an empty shell. So for what exactly is scumdrop charging 80 euros in this case?
yes so in short this is scamproject. his patreon page tells what gets if pays 80 euros.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes