VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
View attachment 3237270
May i give you a friendly advise?
Please, forget about this game and stop eating the same drugs as the man who created PART 2.
Because based on what you quoted above, they definitely provided a negative effect on you)

Full? Well, considering that they are not in this thread after so many years maybe they don't exist at all, huh?)
Otherwise, someone would have already shared them.

But i think that you still have the opportunity to become a hero of the community because you still can buy SOMETHING
on the devs sites and share it with us and tell us - Is there a life after the payment?
I played the game on browser and it seems that there is 5 scenes that are showcased as demo scenes and there is a possibility to buy them on his website or patreon. The 5 sex scenes are complete.
The problem between me and the dev is, he's not a reliable guy, and not deserving to buy anything from him. He himself takes drugs and everytime he's high he goes on this project. Also he charges very expensive for the worth of a promise of a animation content from a zero reliable dev who is a drug addict.

Someone here must have them, there is one foreplay animation in dollhouse + 4 complete sex scenes with the Matriarch. and they are out.

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
There are no complete sex scenes with the mother. There are tease animations of 2-13 seconds , but no, there is no money shot scenes with the mother character. See them here: 18,616

If there were, the fanboys would be in here screaming "We told you so!!!"
Thanks for the link bro.
So this is what we get when we pay for the full videos?

Reactions: athreusclouds

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
There are no complete sex scenes with the mother. There are tease animations of 2-13 seconds , but no, there is no money shot scenes with the mother character. See them here: 18,616

man let this thread die lol, I'm sure if you stopped responding few people would comment on this thread :unsure:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
man let this thread die lol, I'm sure if you stopped responding few people would comment on this thread :unsure:
Your response is illogical. How would my stopping to respond to people who comment mean less people would comment? They are the ones who are reviving the thread, not me. If I were the one initiating the comments - then I could see your point. Also, your post is ironic, as well.

Reactions: sob

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
You can simply unwatch a topic, if you don't want notifications to bother you. it's up there on the right.
It's selfish to drop such comment.
You have seen content, others didn't, you don't need to poison the topic like this. thanks for understanding.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Your response is illogical. How would my stopping to respond to people who comment mean less people would comment? They are the ones who are reviving the thread, not me. If I were the one initiating the comments - then I could see your point. Also, your post is ironic, as well.
Not really, if someone stops answering the questions there would be less activity in the thread, of course there would always be someone clueless asking something but if no one answers, that dies there, and I don't think it's ironic, I barely comment in this thread. but just my thoughts

You do you (y)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Not really, if someone stops answering the questions there would be less activity in the thread, of course there would always be someone clueless asking something but if no one answers, that dies there, and I don't think it's ironic, I barely comment in this thread. but just my thoughts

You do you (y)
No, they keep asking. Others join in. Conjecture and misinformation is spread. More people join in.

Person asks "Mom sex?" or "sister sex?" and I say no.
A few days later, another person asks same question. cxx says no.
A few days later, another person asks...

If they just read the page or two prior to the last post instead of blindly posting "Mom sex?" or "sister sex?" that would stop posts here and the thread would die. But they don't and it doesn't.

You have your theory but the history of this thread shows otherwise.

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
If you unwatch, it will be less popular, but you can't shut the game on patreon and other platforms where the money flow is alive and where real problem is.
The purpose of this forum is to share the content that is online for free.
So your thinking is not effective.

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
A solution to the problem is that a moderator creates a new topic with the leaks or rips and tie it to the first page.
I would browse 10 to 20 pages max since the dev is crappy unreliable, so after leaving the topic for more than two years it's more normal to not being able to browse 900 page and just ask

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
If you unwatch, it will be less popular, but you can't shut the game on patreon and other platforms where the money flow is alive and where real problem is.
The purpose of this forum is to share the content that is online for free.
So your thinking is not effective.
I don't quite understand what you mean, but the dev of this game barely has 95 paid patreons, it's not a big problem, I mean sure it will be enough for him to stay hooked on whatever he's into. but he is not a millionaire :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
A solution to the problem is that a moderator creates a new topic with the leaks or rips and tie it to the first page.
There are no leaks anymore (or anytime in the recent past, anyway) because:
  1. there's no "worthwhile" content
  2. it's overhyped nothingness
  3. it's overpriced nothingness paywalled content
  4. there will never be the content that many fans seem to want
As Dogorti rightly states, there are fewer than 100 paying subscribers (plus whatever the developer is getting directly through their website) - just enough to bring in about $800 or more per month for nothing at all. Just the same images, zoomed and at different angles.

I think the mocap software is still stuck on the EverGiven in the Suez Canal from 3 years ago after Gumdrop announced the reboot of the entire project instead of delivering on the long delayed Part X which was supposed to be the big pay off. /s

I am always surprised at the number of people who continue to come to this thread looking for content and ask for it - rather than simply skimming at least the last page of the thread, if not the last two to find out there's nothing here and not waste there time.

No matter how many times we post there's nothing - there's still posts asking the same question time and again.

But if we didn't respond, people would repeat themselves until someone would respond. And then there's the few people who come in here and ask the same question they asked 3 months ago... and 6 months ago... 1 year ago.. 3 years ago...

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
There are no leaks anymore (or anytime in the recent past, anyway) because:
  1. there's no "worthwhile" content
  2. it's overhyped nothingness
  3. it's overpriced nothingness paywalled content
  4. there will never be the content that many fans seem to want
As Dogorti rightly states, there are fewer than 100 paying subscribers (plus whatever the developer is getting directly through their website) - just enough to bring in about $800 or more per month for nothing at all. Just the same images, zoomed and at different angles.

I think the mocap software is still stuck on the EverGiven in the Suez Canal from 3 years ago after Gumdrop announced the reboot of the entire project instead of delivering on the long delayed Part X which was supposed to be the big pay off. /s

I am always surprised at the number of people who continue to come to this thread looking for content and ask for it - rather than simply skimming at least the last page of the thread, if not the last two to find out there's nothing here and not waste there time.

No matter how many times we post there's nothing - there's still posts asking the same question time and again.

But if we didn't respond, people would repeat themselves until someone would respond. And then there's the few people who come in here and ask the same question they asked 3 months ago... and 6 months ago... 1 year ago.. 3 years ago...
Well it's obvious, I can agree with you but from the time I didn't check this topic to the present you provided me with the link to the videos that I didn't see before.
For someone who follows everyday it's shitty, for that regard I said unfollowing the topic is the best option if one is not interested in the game anymore.

As for me now After I saw the new videos, I might check back again in one or two years. Maybe someone will buy the project and make something out of it. Or some new 2 secs videos will come out from the drug head dev

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
You know what I’m done with this game, this should’ve been completed by now but we’re still on the same part as always fuck the Dev and fuck game

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Well it's obvious, I can agree with you but from the time I didn't check this topic to the present you provided me with the link to the videos that I didn't see before.
For someone who follows everyday it's shitty, for that regard I said unfollowing the topic is the best option if one is not interested in the game anymore.

As for me now After I saw the new videos, I might check back again in one or two years. Maybe someone will buy the project and make something out of it. Or some new 2 secs videos will come out from the drug head dev
Checking back 1 or 2 years or 1 or 2 decades won't make a difference.
There never has nor ever will be in this title what many people want to see (full mother character sex and/or daughter character sexual content that will come even remotely close to player satisfaction).
Not in the -nearly- 7 years this has been in development and never in the future. It's not going to happen.
You know what I’m done with this game, this should’ve been completed by now but we’re still on the same part as always fuck the Dev and fuck game
You've said something similar to this several times before. See you in a few months. https://f95zone.to/search/332547625/?q=*&t=post&c[thread]=1870&c[users]=Dmob_6438&o=date

Oct 6, 2021

Aside from the animations, which I guess are missing, did the story progress over the last 5 years?

I can check my latest save but it was not far after the father had sex with the aunt and the son raped the aunt, if I recall.

Do not care for skeletons, acid games, just the original story.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes