Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'm not too into the scene but are there devs who pick up old abandoned games and continue them? I suppose IP violations wouldn't be that big of a deal here.
If the original devs would make their assets available, that would probably happen more often.
But if one has to create everything for himself anyway, he might just as well start a new game without the burden to "keep the spirit" of the original and half of the fame and subscriptions going to the wrong person,

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
If the original devs would make their assets available, that would probably happen more often.
But if one has to create everything for himself anyway, he might just as well start a new game without the burden to "keep the spirit" of the original and half of the fame and subscriptions going to the wrong person,
i believe some guy posted on here to whom the Dev gave the assets.

Reactions: holymonity

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
i believe some guy posted on here to whom the Dev gave the assets.
Just for the record, I've never asked the developers for anything when I reproduce a character.

Just some research on my part, and thanks to the many morphs at my disposal, I try to be as faithful as possible.

I'll try to redo a scene with June as soon as I can, if of course I haven't deleted the file, as it's been a while since I've done anything with her.

holymonity

Apr 18, 2023
Just for the record, I've never asked the developers for anything when I reproduce a character.

Just some research on my part, and thanks to the many morphs at my disposal, I try to be as faithful as possible.

I'll try to redo a scene with June as soon as I can, if of course I haven't deleted the file, as it's been a while since I've done anything with her.
That's amazing!

Any chance you'll do Ruca?

Just the model I mean, anybody could render a scene I suppose.

Aramir

May 2, 2018

If you could do it with Ruca, it would be perfect

Thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: holymonity

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Any chance you'll do Ruca?
If you could do it with Ruca, it would be perfect
I wasn't going to make any more renders for this game, and it's not even certain that I kept June's file.

As for Ruca, I'm sorry but there's very little chance I'll do it, but you never know?

And if I do, I'll do the scene myself. :)

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes